Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Motorcycles!

Never thought I'd be able to contribute to this thread as my mom has always been against bikes and said none of the family would ever have one. Somehow, her opinion flipped earlier in the year. I have no personal contributions but here are my brothers and dads

Brother picked this up a few months back and loves driving it daily ...

Dad has actual gone through a couple in the last month or so but has landed here ...

2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

No... I see yours back there... behind you dad's
    Seriously though... NICE scoots!
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"
    REV10's, Revo6 xss, Kicker10, Kicker 12 CompR, various LED's

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    Brother picked this up a few months back and loves driving it daily ...
    It's true. You don't "ride" one of those babies. You "drive" it!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chawk610 View Post
    Down and dirty! Love dat peanut tank! I assume you do ride with a kindney belt though!!! My las bike was rigid...I need suspension these days
    It will only go about 35miles on the main part of the tank so you are forced to stop at no more than 45miles.
    She is not exactly a long haul machine.
    2000 Möbius V
    Indmar assault 5.7mpi
    Perfect pass stargazer wake
    Oj 445 will be replaced soon
    1100#on each side of the eng ,800 in ski locker
    almost enough

Quote Originally Posted by ga-lsv05 View Post
    Mine used to be the same color lol
    Me too. 2005 ZX-6R 636. Two Bros and power commander. SS Brake lines. Throttlemeister. Hard wired to charge cell phone and to power the radar detector.

When she was stock:

First track day:

Then stuff happens and I got aftermarket fairing set #1:

2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

My weekend trackday setup. Don't wanna sleep on the ground, and the wife comes along and flags as a cornerworker on the course...

And trackdays owned another fairing set, so here's aftermarket set #2:

Track Day photo shoot. (the photog ended up shooting our wedding later that year). Bike, Jeep, and trailer in the background...

And now she's sadly back to the orginal fairings. I taught myself how to fiberglass and fixed them back up. Yeah, she's got some rash and isn't beautiful to look at anymore, but I call her my "Dirty Girl". She's paid for and I don't want a bike payment. Plus since I bought the boat in April, the bike's been quite neglected...

Quote Originally Posted by beat taco View Post
    Have to do something after our short boating season!
    -Jake
    For me it's snowboarding every weekend at Meadows and occasionally taking out the locked and loaded Jeep Rockcrawler for a run or two at Tillamook State Forest...
    Last edited by trayson; 08-02-2013 at 11:45 AM.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

One last one of when she was looking her best...
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Looks nice Trayson.

For those unaware, Cody wrecked his a couple months ago... Wish he'd been wearing his leathers, or at least his Joe Rocket Jacket, but instead slid down the road on his back in a T-shirt. Make sure your stuff is tied down well! Lunch cooler and sweatshirt were under a cargo net on the back seat and somehow both ended up in the rear wheel and locked it up. He rode it a couple times after he and dad fixed it and sold it. Been riding cruisers since, and wants one of those now.
    codywreck3.jpgcodywreck4.jpgcodywreck5.jpgcodywreck6.jpgcodywreck9.jpg
    '00 Moomba Kamberra
    '06 Yamaha FZ1 & 6 dirtbikes for me & my kids
    '99 BMW 528it
    '06 Chevy Express 3500 (15 passenger)

i laid mine down once..luckily it was a day i wore my icon jacket..only real mark was a nice gash in my hip..nothing a little stop at walmart couldnt fix haha
    2004 Outback Blue/white w/5.7 indmar 350, Direct Drive
    Rockford fasgate cabins
    Rockford fasgate 500w amp (cabin) and a kenwood HU (kmr700u)
    Exile XM7's
    Exile Harpoon
    Exile ZLD
    Polk 10in sub (2)
    Polk P330 amp (subs)

never laid the streetbike down, but I did hit a tree that was laying across the road coming out of a curve at ~5:30-6:00 in the morning. It was shortly before a stopsign, so at least i wasn't going too fast. I hit it in the ONE spot there were no branches facing me to spear me, and got flung off the right side. My thigh hit hte tree adn I flipped over it nad walked out of it...never even hit the ground! Just stained my jeans and forearm on my jacket a green color from the moss or whatever on the tree. Thankful!!!
    '00 Moomba Kamberra
    '06 Yamaha FZ1 & 6 dirtbikes for me & my kids
    '99 BMW 528it
    '06 Chevy Express 3500 (15 passenger)