Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

You ever heard the Rodney Atkins song "Cleaning This Gun." One of my 16 year old daughters favorites.
    2011 Mobius LSV

Ron

Love that one Ron! Another good song for the troubled teen years is "He's Mine" by Rodney Atkins.

My baby grrrrrr starts 6th grade/middle school this year and I'm apprehensive for sure. She's a sharp kid though, has 2 older sisters so she doesn't take any crap from friends or peer pressure easily. Hope it stays that way.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Well, have a 17 year old step son and an 8 year old daughter... The step son and I have a good relationship, I've been a part of his life since he was 4... The he's mine song pretty much sums up our life hahaha, great kid big heart but man does he make some head scratching decisions... Now my 8 year old daughter .. Ohhh boy! She has a severe case of "ineedtogetthelastworitis" and it drives me nuts!! But hey she my little angel so what do you do?? As for when she gets older and starts to date?? Well I'd rather know her boyfriend and have them like me and be around then having to skulk around behind my back.. We watched my son's bio dad fight with him cause he didn't like josh's gf, it doesn't work! In fact it only made josh's resolve stonger to date her..

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    2014 Mondo with da flow!!! Exile towers, stock everything else.... for now!

So true. A wise man once said "Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it."

Only problem is he must not have had teenagers. Either that or he just left that part out. There's a revelation, maybe that means if you survive the teenage years they'll end up OK.
    2011 Mobius LSV

Ron

I've got some time to prepare my daughter is 2 :thumbup:

2005 mobius lsv 2900lbs ballast
    2005 mobius lsv