Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by C.Hern5972 View Post
    www.cigarinternation.com

http://www.gothamcigars.com/

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/

http://www.thompsoncigar.com/

Check some of the deals out on these site. I order all mine from these sites. I tried the RP and didnt like it too much. Check out the blue label khuba khuba blue ring acid cigar... Sweet flavor, very smooth, light... Also the Victor Sinclairs have been a great cigar too. I bought a bundle of assortments for cheap. Great stogies
    Nice find.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

I did find these Drew states Naturals. Infused. very tasty.. Probably my favorite one to sit back and chill with.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Chris H.
    2012 Mojo
    Wake Life

WS420sq,4 Rev8's,JL Amps,2-TypeR 12's,6-Interior Kicker, Green/White LED

That's what I'm talking about. Love those Bubba cups. I use mine all the time.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by jpetty3023 View Post
    Where's CnS? Figured he would have this thread dialed in by now
    wow am I late to this party and discussion! I've been absent from the boards for a few weeks due to a busy schedule. CI is an absolute must online place to shop for cigars. it's where I get all of my smokes from normally.

Right now I am sitting in Miami, a pretty darn popular place for cigars and in a couple of hours I am flying to Puerto Rico (all for work). I enjoyed an Oliva V last night, but I've been pretty busy with work here so haven't had much downtime.

How's everyone doing?

Justin
    2008 Supra 21V
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale