Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default JMB's Garden if anyone cares. Did'nt think I was going to plant one this year

Check it out. I really didn't think I was going to be able to do this the first year after the tornado. I am kind of proud but don't mean to toot my own horn ( well yes I do I guess).
    Jack Beams
    '05 Outback DD
    325HP EFI Indmar

Some more. I hope these loaded ok
    Jack Beams
    '05 Outback DD
    325HP EFI Indmar

That isn't a garden! That's a small farm! Looks great and I'll expect some of that sweet corn on the table at the Sinclair Jam.

I hear ya. Corn isn't quite on yet. Starting to get ears. I have to pick beans everyday. Hope to get enough to last through the winter.
    Jack Beams
    '05 Outback DD
    325HP EFI Indmar

Thats some garden, wish we had that
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Jack - Way to go! City boy like me has no idea how to grow a garden, but sure know how to eat. Bet your home grown corn and beans taste much, much better than the store bought stuff we get in the suburbs. Just another reason for me to visit Tuscaloosa. - Stuart
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

This rain hittin' you, Moombadaze?? We haven't had that much rain here yet anyways. I'm not an expert at gardening by any means but I manage to hold my own I guess. It does taste good. I've had green beans right off the vine and into the pot. Real good.
    Jack Beams
    '05 Outback DD
    325HP EFI Indmar

Nice stuff. Our weather is way different and way behind where,you are at. I use flower beds to grow simple onions and carrots,and a couple sunflowers,for decoration mostly. I am attempting a few cucumbers,using the heat reflected off the house ,otherwise i would not stand a chance. Looks like watermellon? Cool,definetely would not happen here unless in a green house.

Fresh vegies are great and i miss my moms garden . She was good at it and had more room etc. Now its more just a hobby thing. More for pride i guess. Enjoy just the same..
    07 Outback DD

Good looking set up. You are officially ready for the Zombie Apocolypse!
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"
    REV10's, Revo6 xss, Kicker10, Kicker 12 CompR, various LED's

Real nice garden JMB. Ash's mom is big into a garden every year which means we have tomatoes, corn, squash, zuchini, onions, sweet peppers, and jalapenos coming out our ears!
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold