Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Indmar and Boater's Insurance Agency, Inc.

They have a promo right now that if you choose Boater's Insurance Agency, Inc. for insurance you get an additional 2 years warranty on the indmar motor.

Anyone else using them to insure their boats? I'm a state farm person but would like the additional warranty. We just picked up a LSV 2012 with the 345 engine.

Where do you / are you going to be boating in MN?
    2006 Outback V - Gone
    2008 LSV - Gone
    2013 other brand

Up on Gull lake by Brainerd.

cool, did you get it through Nissawa Marine? Post up some pics of the new ride. Welcome to the forums.
    2006 Outback V - Gone
    2008 LSV - Gone
    2013 other brand

Im getting mine throught them on my 2013 LSV. Its ridiculously cheap. I think I was quoted like 536 for the whole year for a brand new boat.
    2013 LSV
    2005 LSV - SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by brianengy View Post
    Anyone else using them to insure their boats?
    Yes, I went this route with the new Mojo. The cost was slightly higher than what I was paying thru Traveler's but the coverage limits were better and I just the feeling that they would handle claims better as they understood what can happen on the water. I also thought the extra $$ was easy piece of mind for the extended warranty, too.

I was offered this as well but I declined. It was considerably more than what I'm paying through State Farm and the coverage was not as good as what I have already. I usually don't purchase extended warranties....I used to get them on everything but then realized I was never using them. I look at them as sucker purchases...counting on ones fear of the "what if" to funnel in a few extra dollars with the sale. Kinda like the credit card company offering loss of income protection for $30 a month or the lawn care company calling to add special grass treatment...well, if you were doing the great job I'm paying you to do then I shouldn't need to add special grass treatment. Just my opinion and in no way do I think all those suckers that fall for that are suckers...

Now watch something happen now that I said that...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by mnpracing View Post
    cool, did you get it through Nissawa Marine? Post up some pics of the new ride. Welcome to the forums.
    Yup, got it through Nisswa Marine. Here's the new ride.

Moomba3.jpg

Not sure we're talking the same program E. This program was offered on new boats, purchased thru the dealer and I think 2012 was the start of the program.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    Not sure we're talking the same program E. This program was offered on new boats, purchased thru the dealer and I think 2012 was the start of the program.
    Yeah it's the same...it's transferable to the second owner. The previous owner had it and he, the dealer, and the agency offered to transfer it over to me. So it is somewhat reassuring if you are buying a year old boat and the previous owner had it. Nevertheless I still declined...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...