Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Wolfe - thats the exact thing i was thinking. They on the Trinity. Where where just right there.. lol. I was also looking for gators in that video haha! board looks nice. Specs?

-Brian

Quote Originally Posted by ag04blast View Post
    Awesome! You guys looking for any rider reviewers out there to try out some demo boards????
    Actually Yes. We have had A LOT of inquiries about testing out our new products. We are really excited to let everyone ride them. We have some in the shop right now waiting to hit the water. I'm taking 3 out next week to test with some solid riders. Where are you located?

I´m 6,4" and 202. I ride an Inland Surfer Sweet spot. I really like the board but it has a tendency to sink the nose. I Cando 360 and some air and grab, recover far back from the pocket, now I am trying to learn the indesicion and 720. I would like to have a nose that does not sink as easy as my board does, otherwise it´s a nice board.

Quote Originally Posted by superfet View Post
    I´m 6,4" and 202. I ride an Inland Surfer Sweet spot. I really like the board but it has a tendency to sink the nose. I Cando 360 and some air and grab, recover far back from the pocket, now I am trying to learn the indesicion and 720. I would like to have a nose that does not sink as easy as my board does, otherwise it´s a nice board.

What size is the board?

Sweet Spots are 4'8"

But, if he trying to pull a 720, he needs a skim vs surf. The only dude I've seen pull a 720 on a surf style board is Chase Hazen and that kid has talent that very few can match.

He may want to try a Black Pearl from IS.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomswell View Post
    Actually Yes. We have had A LOT of inquiries about testing out our new products. We are really excited to let everyone ride them. We have some in the shop right now waiting to hit the water. I'm taking 3 out next week to test with some solid riders. Where are you located?
    Just North of San Antonio. We ride in Canyon, Lake Travis, and Lake Austin mostly.
    2002 Mobius LSV
    SA, Texas

When you're on Austin, look for a MC w/ a super surfer girl on a pink board! Her name is Raleigh and she rides in the woman's pro surf division and has become a good friend to my daughters. Her parents are cool, too!

We are on Austin quite a bit too Drew. We'll watch out for her. Hopefully the carp start winning the hydrilla battle soon.
    2011 Mobius LSV

Ron

Im actually going to be on Lake Travis in a few weeks with the guys from Shred Stixx. Maybe we could hook up and Ill let you test some boards.

Quote Originally Posted by rca View Post
    Hopefully the carp start winning the hydrilla battle soon.
    Clue me.in more on what you're talking about?