Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What's up Ian Ashton?

Why you posting over on fb before here? Spill it, man!

Not his color, if it was blue maybe, but green. Nope not his. But who's ?
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

was wondering the same thing myself

was that his jeep too?
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

I think that is his Jeep, but yeah he hit me back on fb, and while that was a 2013 LSV, it isn't his. Boy had me going for a minute thinking he'd lost his ever-loving DD mind!

LOL, Yep it was my Jeep. A buddy of mine took delivery of a 2013 LSV on Wednesday and keeps it on the lake across the street from ours, so I went over on Sunday and picked them up to bring it to our lake (the party lake) for the day. I figured it would get a rise out of you guys!

Also, last year I almost traded in my '08 to order a '12 Outback in Black and Green, lol.

I've read so much bitching about the LSV hull being terrible for beginners or at low speeds, but I rode behind this boat with no weight at 19mph and from 70' all the way to 80' the wake is clean and firm but not too aggressive at all. People are dumb. I was actually surprised at the slalom wake; at 28-29mph and full length rope it didn't look too bad - I didn't ski it, but my buddies GF did with ease.

The infamous facebook picture behind my Jeep;

This was on the Moomba facebook also from Club Royale, which is where the boat was purchased;

From mine to his;

I think we might just be adding some Exile love to it over the winter as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2013 Outback V

Is that Sylvan/Otter Lake?
    2007 Moomba Mobius LSV "wrapped"

Close! The picture of the boat from the side is Elizabeth, and the one with him behind my boat is Cass.
    2013 Outback V

I've never been on Cass or Elizebeth except in a Piper Cub seaplane.

I live on Cedar Island Lake.
    2007 Moomba Mobius LSV "wrapped"

Nice! I keep my boat on Cass, and his is on Elizabeth. I actually looked a few properties on Cedar Island, but nothing ever came of the purchase. Unless we head to Northern Michigan most of our summer time is spent on Cass. I'll drag to other lakes if something is going on, like Pontiac for Quake on the Lake. We will do a little 'tour' in the spring and fall before the marinas open just to check out the other lakes as well.

All these local Moomba owners, we might have to actually arrange an owners gathering!

Cass is a fun lake, nice and big. Gets hectic on the weekends, but always something to do.
    2013 Outback V

beautiful boat.. but that bimini storage position would irritate me to death. I am getting spoiled to my z5... by my 06 LSV bimini tucked just under the tower and was out of the way. the new bimini on the new S Bend towers is actually kinda cool.. growing on me..
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold