Default Ohhhh 800 Waterski team

This a pic of most of the 0800 waterski team We Canadians had on our holidays ,while on vacation in Sandpoint Idaho. This is my boat in the background. One of 4 Towboats and 3 Dock boats we used on a rotating basis.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mikey; 08-17-2012 at 10:07 PM.
    07 Outback DD

This is most of our short lived Waterski Team . We rotated boats . Mine being a 2007 Moomba OutBack DD, we also used a Moomba LS DD,a Supra 20SSV and a MC X1,the last two boats being Vdrives.
    My boat likely had the best Ski wake of all ,with the two Vdrives having the softest wakes , With LS in middle but a very HARD Wake. We used a variety of other boats as boat docks with a MC X2 and 2 Malibu V drives and a Supra 22 Worlds edition.
    Pretty fancy Docks i must add.All boats got tons of use with most doing duty pulling Wakeboards, Wakeskates, Tubes Skiing and Tons of Surfing. My boat usually got put away when it was surf times as it was way more convienient to use boats with built in ballast and or Sacked out boats putting up some Monster waves.
    07 Outback DD

How are all them canucks tanner than all my FL peeps? Oh well. Rock on!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Because when we come down to Enjoy Your sun We want to get our Moneys worth...Just like the Cheep Gas and Beer.LOL. We are trying to do our part to help out your economy.

I must add,nearly everywhere we went,whether it be shopping,eating out,or just wandering about the Campground for that matter, If it became apparent we were Canadiains,i have never noticed as much politeness and or appreciation, for being there.It has never been bad in my opinion, but this time in particular it was very apparent to many of us.

Almost like Americans,are trying to give us a run for our money on being POLITE...haha
    I truely enjoyed this holiday immensely,and will gladly continue going back to our hangout ,of the last 25 yrs,i might add...Only a couple years missed,in that span.
    I/we being Albertans,have the option of just going West,into the neighboring province of BC.BUT MANY places we are not nearly as welcome and Prices range from Fair to out right Robbery,especially if it comes out that we are not local residents???? Yet depending on who what and where,there economies may/or may not be suffering as well...

I would like to add ,i Think of USA as my Adopted land and will gladly return again and again.
    07 Outback DD

lots of great lakes up there near sandpoint. several in montana that are real nice as well. spent a year in kalispell and had a ton of canadians that came down to shop due to the exchange rate. loved to see them come and spend money and most were awesome to deal with..

glad you had a great time. make the trek 500 miles further south and we'll put ya up for a weekend of boarding. buddie's got a boomerang and would love to slalom with ya
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten