Default Outback V Swivel Board Racks

I have a 2009 Outback V. I am looking to upgrade to swivel board racks. Can you have racks that swivel and keep your bimini top? Does anyone have pictures of the factory swivel racks installed? What about other brands? Thanks

I had the monster tower racks on my 08 LSV and they would swivel in and under the bimini with no problem. there are pictures posted someplace on here for somebody looking for basically the same thing. Not 100% sure it would work with your tower and bimini but for me it was dang near perfect
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

I have a 2010 Outback V with the OEM Swivel racks, they are made by Roswell but have a custom attachment arm that bolts to the middle oval crossbar on our towers. I also have the OEM bimini. As it was from the factory the racks would not swivel under the OEM bimini with boards in the top tine. I replaced my OEM bimini with a Monster Tower Cargo Bimini and mounted mine much higher than others since I wanted the racks to swivel into the boat fully when loaded with boards. Works Great! I suspect I could have modified the OEM bimini to work but I like the Monster Tower one better.
    Now... if you got some different racks, say some by Monster tower, they would probably work as you mount them on the tower legs and can mount the bracket lower which should allow the racks to swivel under the OEM bimini
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

Swivel racks?? Pfffft I rather enjoy awkwardly climbing on my sunscreen soaked top deck to retrieve my boards lol

2005 mobius lsv 2900lbs ballast
    2005 mobius lsv

Quote Originally Posted by ga-lsv05 View Post
    Swivel racks?? Pfffft I rather enjoy awkwardly climbing on my sunscreen soaked top deck to retrieve my boards lol
    LOL ah yes, the good'ol days... always made my wife wonder why I was in the lake spewing expletives... "I am not drunk. Now, either quit laughing and help me out or throw me a beer...."
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

@Ksmith. Where do you get the OEM racks and Bimini? Are these the factory racks?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jestes812 View Post
    @Ksmith. Where do you get the OEM racks and Bimini? Are these the factory racks?

Thanks
    Yes they are factory racks that were being used for 2010-2011 with the Rad-a-cage tower. They did not come installed from the factory on my boat, I had them put on as an option when I bought my boat (as well as depth sounder, swing away trailer tongue, and bimini). The dealer (Atlanta Marine) ordered them in and installed them prior to my taking possession of the boat. They are made by Roswell and are nice racks. On one set I replaced the two wakeboard tines with a set of wakesurf/wakeboard tines. The OEM bimini needs some hardware installed, a set or pivot mounts installed on the tower, a set of eyes for the front strap hooks on the tower and a set of eyes for the rear straps on the top of the gunnels.
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V