Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by lsvboombox View Post
    Its a part inside the a60 actuator. If all is working properly there shouldnt be a clunk. I get no clunking while trailering. I can feel when the actuator extends after it has been compressed but i get no clunking.
    what does this "feel" like?
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

It really feels like nothing. But i can tell when the actuator is all the way out. If i had to describe it i guess i would say a slight tug

I can feel when my actuator extends all the way and then jerks the trailer along with it

Sent from my iPhone newtys droid killer using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

My setup is pretty smooth. If your trailer is clunking and jerking its either that shock or air in the system

Yeah, mine is super smooth. I barely notice anything, other than the weight back there. I replaced the whole actuator assembly since I had multiple issues.

Brian, how did you bleed your system?

Garn
    Garn
    2007 Mobius LS (Direct Drive)

I always roll off the lone slow for a second till i feel the trailer pull. I dont hit the throttle like when theres no boat hooked up.

The trailer gives a slight pull and light clunk noise as normal but i have been in a few trucks that a heavy jerk and clunk noise and thats bad.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I used a mityvac...Easier to do with one person..
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Using the mityvac, do you suck it through the caliper or suck it through the master cylinder?
    Garn
    2007 Mobius LS (Direct Drive)

Quote Originally Posted by Garn View Post
    Using the mityvac, do you suck it through the caliper or suck it through the master cylinder?
    Depends on the mityvac, I think some can do both(push from the master), my cheapo one only pulls from the caliper which is all you really need...
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead