Thread: catchin a tow

Default catchin a tow

I know the pic is not the best, but headin up to the upper local lake on saturday afternoon around 3. rounded a corner and saw this on the lower lake. it's the sheriff jetboat towing in the sheriff center console boat they were coming from the local party cove where the most music/drinking comes from. bet he bobbed around there for quite some time as all the partiers laughed and no one willing to untie and tow back...

I always believe karma will come back and tow if you get the chance, but betting after some of the harassment that has gone on up there from the watercops, they got it back....

'06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I believe there is Karma in towing. I've only towed in one guy this year, usually by this time of year it is at least 2.

It seems there is also Karma in harrassing boaters in the party cove LOL.
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

Wow. I haven't towed anyone in yet this year. First year in a while I can say that. Better go look for someone over Labor Day weekend to keep the karma paid up.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I would tow the sheriff in a second. I might have to also take a lot of photo's and keep them on the boat for a just in case moment.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Not me, I'd fill for surfing and keep crossing in front of those bast. . . er uh public servants.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Not me, I'd fill for surfing and keep crossing in front of those bast. . . er uh public servants.
    hahaha, play nice now Kane👮🚓
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV