Threaded View

Default Pictures: Moomba / Supra Texas Jam

This weekend myself and David Langston (RDLangston) put together our 2nd Annual Moomba / Supra Texas Jam at Bethy Creek Resort located in Riverside, Texas. I speak for both David and myself when I say we greatly appreciate everyone who helped make this event happen and for all of you who came to enjoy what was a great weekend.

First off, many thanks to our sponsors:
    Skiers Choice - Rick T. & Amy at Skiers Choice were phenomenal on helping with our shirts!

Rinkers Boat World - Donating $500 gift cards to their shop, CWB Wakeboard as well as bringing out a sweet Launch 22'.

Exile Audio - Making the flight down from Oregon was great in itself but to throw in a ZLD Equalizer and Exile balls on top of that!? Brian, you're top notch.

Nettle Props - Made the drive from Austin and helped those who wanted to try out new props. Also donated $300 gift certificate towards Nettle Props! Glad you guys made it out!

Shane (Tegu) - Brought more than enough BBQ for everyone to enjoy! The food was great and we can't thank you enough!

I think we had a total of 16 boats make the event!!

---

Now for some pictures:
    *****ALL PICTURES CAN BE SEEN ON MY WEBSITE HERE:
    http://thewitnessstudios.com/texasjam******

Bethy Creek Resort:

Bethy Creek Resort:

Drew Wolfe:
    Last edited by Cody; 08-13-2012 at 12:59 AM.