Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    Man that is tall on the trailer, how tall is your wife?
    THINK she is 5'4"

it is tall on the trailer, way taller than I was thinking it would be
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

I knew drew was fibbing....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Beautiful boat, I like the added height of the new LSV.
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV

This may sound strange, but I finally bought the boat. Signed all the papers today and handed over the bank check.

Gotta say that Land O lakes Marine made this the easist boat purchase I have ever done. Thanks.

Hears the story,
    A little while back I decided I wanted the 2013 body style LSV (thanks to Drew and his spy photo). Anyway I had to sell my little fishing boat and the 08 LSV. Sold the fishing boat, then called Rich at LOL marine and asked him to get me the option lists with pricing, couple days later I had that and started figuring out the options I always wanted and some I thought I should get, Still had the 08 LSV at this time. As luck would have it I found out the couple that bought my 03 were activily looking for there next boat. Told them that mine was up for sale and they should look at it even tho it was over there budget. Took them for a ride and told them if they wanted it I would come down on the price so it could be there's as long as the purchase of the new one would be a certain dollar amount. So all 3 parties had to agree on the numbers and we all did. We both got aproved for our loans and I had to give up the title for there loan, still had not been to the dealer to sign any of my paperwork. Emailed Rich a list of options and colors I wanted. Order to Skierschoice was placed at that point. I can not visualize at all how colors will look, but went with what I thought would look good, after spending countless hours looking all the boats on here, wakeworld and on google images, three weeks into the order I had a change of heart on the deck color as I have always wanted a colored top deck, called Rich up and asked if it wasnt to late to make that change. Got a call back the next day that the color change went through. Few weeks go by and i get a message that the boat is done and will be delivered that friday afternoon and I can get it that Saturday. At that point I was beyond excited. But still had absolutely no idea what it looked like. Saturday I got off work a little early and rushed home and changed clothes and was at the dealer a short time later. Took the boat for about a 5 minute test ride and then trailered it home. Still without doing any paperwork at all. Took the boat out that sunday and spend 5 hrs doing some motor breakin and just could not be any happier with it. So manny little improvements to the Moomba line in the last 10 years have made this latest version so outstanding.

Couple things that stand out after sundays driving. The dash--I love it, so easy to see and read at a glance, the little area to the right of the dash was perfect for holding my cell and cammera. Glove box is freaking gynormis. nice haveing all the switch's (balast) up high and easy to see. Like the sony remote as it displays the radio station-much improved over haveing to open the glove box to see what station is on. Have not hooked up my Ipod but there is a cable for that in the glove box-nice touch. Power port is up high on the drives side now too. Snap in carpet-will never go back to glue in. No carpet on the floors in the rear lockers or under the seats-good idea as I would have done this myself at some point.

So far one happy Moomba owner.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Awesome man, i noticed a lot of those changes when looking at the new one and liked them. I think this is why i liked the mojo much more after i spent a little time in it. When you stand on the outside looking in you just dont always see everything.

Great having a dealer that trusts you so much to let you leave and break in the boat before its offical in ink.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Any updates to the wake board racks and fitting in the garage etc? Or is that in another thread.....
    Todd
    2017 SUPRA SA450

Quote Originally Posted by tnbrooks01 View Post
    Any updates to the wake board racks and fitting in the garage etc? Or is that in another thread.....
    Still have no racks on the tower. I have the factory swivel racks and have not put them on as they will have to be removed evertime we take the boat out and are heavy and difficult to hold in place and bolt on, not worth it at this point.

I picked up a Monster tower swivel rack and they wont work either due the the angle of the forward swooping tower.

still looking for another option.....
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

I'm thinking about having a canvas shop sew in some "pockets" on the top of the bimini with some sort of elastic cord or drawstring to ensure the surfboards stay up there. I haven't found a quick release type rack that then has surf-sized forks.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    I haven't found a quick release type rack that then has surf-sized forks.
    Same here-very frustrating.

Been thinking about the same as you, somehow rack them above the bimini like the Z5 does

oh new boards showed up-look great
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

Quote Originally Posted by moombadaze View Post
    oh new boards showed up-look great
    why must I again request pics?