Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    WTF kind of attitude is this?!?! The freaking yard & house work can wait. Get your priorities straight, man.
    I sooo agree with this. My yard never looks bad in the summer but it will get a bit shaggy.

Last summer my neighbors would randomly poke at me about not mowing my yard every couple days, and trimming edges every week so it looks as sharp as theres.

I pointed to the garage and the <ONLY> boat in my neighborhood.

I said with a smile, when the sun is out in OR and i got the day off, i will spend my money on Beer and Gas to float that bad boy right there <pointing at Fierah> long before i pull the string to start my lawn mower.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    WTF kind of attitude is this?!?! The freaking yard & house work can wait. Get your priorities straight, man.
    I'll make sure and repeat this to you this year when I show up at your lake cabin and your painting the dock, mowing the yard, putting mulch down, leveling chairs out, what else did i forget ?

LOL.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Default Our 3rd Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by moombadaze View Post
    what else did i forget ?
    Running the grill & icing down the beer!

Those, however, are labors of love.

I'll make sure and repeat this to you this year when I show up at your lake cabin and your painting the dock, mowing the yard, putting mulch down, leveling chairs out, what else did i forget ?

LOL.
    BAM!!!!!!!! Got that Wolfe right in the throat with that one.

Don't forget-- building surf board racks in the dock shed, working on the lift, putting in landscaping walls, setting up grill shades . . .
    Last edited by kaneboats; 01-29-2013 at 11:14 AM.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Default Our 3rd Mobius LSV

Ahhh memories...I can't wait 'til this years jam!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

forget one, the mojo ballast upgrade-but that one ranks right up there with icing the beer down.

it was all good-I'd gladly help again this year--for beer
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Ballast upgrade is not in the same category with yard work. It can't be ignored while you are out on the water like the long grass can. I'm glad to help too. I like a beer every now and then as well.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Not planning for any work this year! Frankly, I don't have the time to do anything, even if I wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by tnbrooks01 View Post
    Any updates to the wake board racks and fitting in the garage etc? Or is that in another thread.....
    I picked up a Monster tower swivel rack and they wont work either due the the angle of the forward swooping tower.

still looking for another option.....
    Todd, Since the Monster racks were so cheap I have been really trying to make them work and after trying several position's on the tower and a little modification to the Monster racks, I think I finally have some racks that are easy to remove and swivel in all the way.

Had to mount them "inside" (kinda reverse of how all other racks are mounted), but they will swivel outwards around the tower, also had to mount the swivel release with the handle up, then did some grinding on the rack swivel for clearance.

If the weather is good and I get enough time, I'll pull the boat out and put the tower up and get some photos
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

I have this strange feeling, like a stirring in the force, that some of your mods are going to come together nicely in the next 8-9 days. I also see a full day of surfing in your very near future.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!