Default Mojo ballast set up

Just getting into wake surfing this year with our new Mojo. We have had good luck with surfing for my wife and 7 year old daughter, but I am 6'3, 225. I am able to go for about two minutes, but fall out easily. For this reason i am tying to optimize ballast. I have done my best to check the forum, but the right combo is not clear and i am not familiar with some of the lingo used to describe set up. Here is what i am trying:

Ballast III set up
    Surfing port side
    Liquid force 5-3 fish

Speed 10
    Wake plate engaged full
    Center ballast half full
    Port side full
    Starboard side empty

Would it be possible to have everyone reply using similar descriptions or a better technical way that describes weight in each location even if empty?
    Last edited by map12c02; 08-10-2012 at 09:21 AM.

I don't have a mojo but u need more weight. Definitely fill the center locker all the way, port side full, and get some fat friends in the back corner and it should be surfable. I don't have a wake plate but it seems like most people run them no more than 1/2 down when surfing.

Ultimately you need to upgrade the port locker bag to a 750 or larger, and add some weight to the bow either with an integrated system or pump and bag so you can try different places on the boat. Hope this helps
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

Search for some of my posts for more details, but here qhickly is what you need:

Port side 1,100 sac fuller
    Under port seats 370 tube sac full
    Starboard side approx 400-500 lbs. Either fill stock full or 1,100 halfway
    Center tank full
    Bow sack 650 full

Wake plate anywhere from 1/2 to all the way up. We like 3/4 best at 10.7 mph.

Have fun!
    Last edited by wolfeman131; 08-10-2012 at 11:45 AM.

Thanks for the fast feedback. So given the fact that I have the gravity 3 system should I fill all the sacks up all the way until I can upgrade sacks?

Quote Originally Posted by map12c02 View Post
    Thanks for the fast feedback. So given the fact that I have the gravity 3 system should I fill all the sacks up all the way until I can upgrade sacks?
    yes, just the front and surf side, and have everyone sit on the surfside
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart