Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Mmandley

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    I always wait at least 2 years after Stacy. Not yet.
    I have lots of left over parts for ballast with your name on them, were not waiting 2 yrs
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    You can go with 2 smaller bags of you like. I think it will work just fine just a bit more plumbing to run.

Mine is designed for the moomba bow and when its full the cusions will pop up a little, i drain it slightly to stop that. I have room on both sides at the end of the legs, for helmets and the anchor.

I know when i fill my front ballast and not the rear i ride really low on the nose, only time we run it like this is for Wake Boarding.
    Mike how many reversible pumps are you running, and where did you mount them?
    2006 Outback V - Gone
    2008 LSV - Gone
    2013 other brand

search his other posts, but I'm sure he has 3 pumps and 2 of the Y valves running his system. I can't remember if he told me that they were mounted in the '09+ model year factory location in the port locker of his may be in the engine compartment, along the back wall.

Quote Originally Posted by moombadaze View Post
    I have lots of left over parts for ballast with your name on them, were not waiting 2 yrs
    Well, I have some beer and some roo decals with your name on them!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

For the rear v drive lockers and the 2 bags under the rear seats i have 2 reversables and 2 y valves for filling and this is also used as a drain.

IBS is filled off the stock areator pump, and i use 3 Tsunami 700s to drain the front, 1 is the factory ski locker pump to drain that one. Then on the IBS i have a Tsunami on the bottom of each leg to drain it. I run all three pumps daisy chained together, used a 10amp fuse and it works fine.

As for the location of the 2 reversables i have them mounted above the muffler on the rear wall. I mounted my Y valves on the panel above the V drive and you just pull the seat out a few inches to access both valves
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by moombadaze View Post
    Mike, the IBS, how full do you think it gets? I know they say its 650lbs but the bow area is fairly shallow under the seat.

I am thinking about 2 smaller bags linked together would effectivily do the same thing and would still have access to under the front center seat for storage of a small anchor.
    I tried this last year in the 07 obv to put the 400 up front and it was a pain, the seats popped etc. I got the ibs 650 and it filled probably 80% , fits much better when empty as well. Dot think it will be an issue with the new Lsv.

I had the giv sprinkler valves and a drain pump on each leg.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Why did my box and the fat sac website say725lbs for the IBS?
    -Jake

Quote Originally Posted by beat taco View Post
    Why did my box and the fat sac website say725lbs for the IBS?
    Not sure man, might be the same reason some Amps say 600 watts and thats the Max not the RMS lol.
    I assume but not positive it can be filled to that amount, depends on the brand of the bag, and what boat its really designed for. I had a MC bag in my nose for a while, then Spencer finally got a Moomba bag in.
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Ron run the 1100 on your goofy side full, nothing on the opposite side. Fill center and the run the wake plate around 1/2 this will help lengthen the pocket a bit. Goofy will wash out real easy with opposite weight.

On ours we run 450 on the opposite side when goofy to help keep the boat from rolling to much as we run so much weight already.

Speeds on the goofy side will start right at 10 flutuating up to 10.5 it's a slower speed because the prop rotation is helping the wave on the side
    We ran it this way today, 1100 full, ski locker full and about 400 lb of kid in the bow and the goofy wave was excellent. Speed was about 10.2. Thanks.
    2011 Mobius LSV

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by rca View Post
    We ran it this way today, 1100 full, ski locker full and about 400 lb of kid in the bow and the goofy wave was excellent. Speed was about 10.2. Thanks.
    Awesome now tell Kate if she can learn to surf toe in on goofy like she should be surfing then she will be able to learn 180s real easy because she is used to surfing heel in already. Next time I get down your way I expect her to be killing that wave on both sides lol

And you sir I have not forgotten I will get you a board list of recommended boards. The one you were riding is the Inland Surfer Red Rocket
    [COLOR="#696969"]