Thread: Krypt HLCD

Hybrid View

Default Krypt HLCD

Sorry for being the 900th person to start this thread but I haven't been on here in a while since I decided to order a 13 lsv. When/where is the best place to get these speakers? If my memory serves me correctly the guy gives like 50% off at certain points during the year or something. Or it might have been if you pm him you can get great deals? Refresh my memory please! Cheers
    2013 LSV
    2005 LSV - SOLD

Save a little more and buy Exile! The Krypt HLCDs I had sounded terrible, especially compared to XM9s.
    2013 Outback V

plus one for the exile vs the Krypt, but if your on budget bulletlines.com is the site and you can email ken.

I went that route then ended up with exile. Krypt sounded ok, exiles sound amazing. FWIW
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

try ebay, I used to see them time to time on there for 50% off.

They were as little harsh and needed some EQ'ing to get the compression drivers down a bit, otherwise they can sound a bit honkey. Once EQ they sound nice.

look at exile/wetsounds. I had bullet 6.5hlcd's which krypt knocked off. I'd never do small hlcd's like that again. very bright and no bottom end.. It's a fair chunk of change, but get a single pair of the larger hlcd's and you will not be disappointed.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Ok so my next question is, when/where can I get STELLAR deals on Exile or WS? I dont mind waiting until the day after xmas if I have to LOL.
    2013 LSV
    2005 LSV - SOLD