Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

For those of us with older boats I'd be curious the cost to buy a sheet and cut my own since I doubt there is enough demand for template creation. Cost per sq ft. or by the yard.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

I know it's not the same stuff, but this looks suspiciously similar to the stuff that came stock in the ski locker in my 08 LSV. That stinky mat that we have talked about on this site so many times?? The one we all threw away?? I sure this drains better, and wouldn't sitting in a cesspool of water like the ski locker mat was... but just an observation...
    2015 Supra SC400
    08 LSV - Sold
    Go big, or go home.

I will also be in if they can do something for my DD Outback.
    2013 Outback V

I want one for my Mojo!
    2012 Mojo
    2009 LS (SOLD!!!)
    2010 Tundra 5.7 Crewmax 4X4

Can we also look at for us OBV owners. I am so pissed off at my carpet right now I am about to rip it up. Depending on cost. Also is there a way to get a sample?
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Quote Originally Posted by squeeg333 View Post
    I know it's not the same stuff, but this looks suspiciously similar to the stuff that came stock in the ski locker in my 08 LSV. That stinky mat that we have talked about on this site so many times?? The one we all threw away?? I sure this drains better, and wouldn't sitting in a cesspool of water like the ski locker mat was... but just an observation...
    You're going to have to get a better look at this product. That mat thing from the ski locker was absolute garbage. I don't think the two are anything alike at all.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

OK. Seems like there is some interest!

If I could ask for your patience, I will work with the manufacturer to get as many templates/products available as soon as possible.

My plan is to start with the LSV as that has been the #1 selling boat in the line since '06. So, my guess is that this would be the highest demand template. We'll set up a poll for the others and work our way from top to bottom. If we do it methodically, we can leverage our buying power and drive to a lower cost.

Quote Originally Posted by squeeg333 View Post
    i get what you're saying about the stuff that came with the boat..

2006 Moomba Mobius LSV
    Stereo: Kenwood KMR-D562BT
    Ballast: 750 Surfside locker, 400 Surfside mid boat, 400 Gravity I, 400 Bow
    Surfboards: Inland Surfer Red Woody, Triple X Composite X 58"[/SIZE]

I did see one pic that looked a little scary. Not sure if it's all the same product in their photos or not. I'd love to get a sample. If I do, I'll take some close up pics, etc. and share what I find.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Very interested! I'd like to get a sample of the material before committing though. Also interested in the sheet of material as my rear locker carpet has got to go ASAP.