Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Good point. Rear locker carpet is coming out this winter. I don't know what kind of vinyl, rubber or bedliner spray I'm going to put in but the carpet has to go.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Good point. Rear locker carpet is coming out this winter. I don't know what kind of vinyl, rubber or bedliner spray I'm going to put in but the carpet has to go.
    Yeah I've had enough. Been shopping around and just haven't found the right material yet. I found some "coin" garage flooring on a roll that would be perfect but it's $180 and only enough material for 2 boats (4 rear lockers.)

Still not sure why these boats have carpet, I'd like to replace mine with hydroturff. Easier to clean and last longer..
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Quote Originally Posted by squeeg333 View Post
    I know it's not the same stuff, but this looks suspiciously similar to the stuff that came stock in the ski locker in my 08 LSV. That stinky mat that we have talked about on this site so many times?? The one we all threw away?? I sure this drains better, and wouldn't sitting in a cesspool of water like the ski locker mat was... but just an observation...
    Had that same crap in mine. Completely different. Its an option in tige this year. Dealer had it in a z3. Super soft and lays down just like carpet. Reviews on forums are very favorable so far for those that have it..... Its $800 or so on the option sheet but thats logo'ed. Guys are thinkin raw sheet cost will be 350-400 andits supposed to seam real nice..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by brain_rinse View Post
    Yeah I've had enough. Been shopping around and just haven't found the right material yet. I found some "coin" garage flooring on a roll that would be perfect but it's $180 and only enough material for 2 boats (4 rear lockers.)
    Is that for just the floor piece? That is $$! But like a few of you, I would like to replace my locker carpet. But may hold off as the boat is on the market. Now if you guys would like to get a group buy going on the sea dek teak for a floor, I'm all ears. But that would be going in the new boat of course.
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by WaterBullDawg1980 View Post
    Now if you guys would like to get a group buy going on the sea dek teak for a floor, I'm all ears. But that would be going in the new boat of course.
    I like the way you think
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Quote Originally Posted by WaterBullDawg1980 View Post
    Now if you guys would like to get a group buy going on the sea dek teak for a floor, I'm all ears.
    Great idea. If you get your sea dek order in now, it may actually be here by the time your new boat is delivered in 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    Great idea. If you get your sea dek order in now, it may actually be here by the time your new boat is delivered in 2013.
    Ha! I know right. I'll be rocking the fiberglass floor for 6 months. (If I'm lucky)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

Default Want to replace the carpet in your LSV?

Did anyone get around to ordering this as I would like to order it for my mojo?
    Rusty

2013 Mojo

no, the guy never really seemed interested once I started to press the issue on when, where, how much

sorry