Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

FYI - Fulton's customer service is great! I put the F2 winch and jack on my trailer during the rebuild & the winch handle grip went missing after the 2nd time out (think some jackwad took it while parked at the ramp cause it's nylocked on). Contacted Fulton via their website to purchase a replacement & they sent me a new winch arm, handle, & hardware at no charge.

In my correspondence I also mentioned that the retaining clip on the jack doesn't hold the handle up very well while trailering, so they also included a new clip and roll pin. Looks like the same clip (kinda cheesy plastic), but at least they tried.
    89 Supra Saltare Restoration Project

Quote Originally Posted by brain_rinse View Post
    Update: I will have tracking numbers for all the first rounders on Monday or Tuesday. I have the actual shipping charges as well so I'll review and let you know if we are off either direction.
    First round was back on 8/3 no? That seems like a long time to place the order and get tracking #'s, what about folks like myself who were in 2nd rd? I'm not trying to come at you, I know organizing a GB is a lot of work, I'm just trying to plan. I have an extremely busy next few weeks coming up and was trying to slot this install in.

Thanks.

Justin
    2008 Supra 21V
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale

You make a good point. The vendor is apologetic but it is far too long to wait. If anyone after the first round wants out just say the word and I'll refund. It's an extremely reputable vendor so I'm sure they will follow through, but I would expect delays.

All first round orders and tracking numbers have been sent to your paypal email addresses. Invoices appear to be lining up perfectly with estimated costs as well. Again, apologies on behalf of the vendor for the delay. Oh, and enjoy your new Fulton gear!

If anyone else wants in I will submit a final order at the end of this week.

Thanks for sending the tracking # and thanks for putting the group buy together.
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

Quote Originally Posted by Boonejeepin View Post
    Thanks for sending the tracking # and thanks for putting the group buy together.
    What he said Dan. Thanks I got my tracking numbers today
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Hey, I'm always happy to help spend others' money! I started seeing delivery notifications today so you round 1 guys should have your gear soon.

Looky what I found on the front porch this morning. Thx Dan!

uploadfromtaptalk1345901292630.jpg

Extended shipping times seem to be another joy of living in the NW. I can't wait to install and give my back a break. Using the original jack is torturous. The XLV hangs over where the jack
    Is mounted and I have get into awkward angles.

Thanks again for putting this together.
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

Group buy is now closed. Good luck with all the new gear! Any issues please email me right away.