Unhappy Prop Struck Trailer

I really don't know how it happened but the prop struck the trailer when loading this evening. Nothing different from normal when loading. Trailer seemed to be the same height in the water and loading was not too unusual. Not much damage to either. Minor scratches on the trailer. It will need some paint to prevent rust. Prop has small bend on one blade. Hoping to get it repaired. I have the Acme 1235 prop. I will probably get a new one and have this one repaired for a spare.

Today was the last day out for 2 weeks anyway so should be time to get it all taken care of. Just passed 50hr on engine clock today, so service with be done all at once
    2012 Mojo
    2009 LS (SOLD!!!)
    2010 Tundra 5.7 Crewmax 4X4

are you driving the boat right onto the trailer?? Maybe just pull it on eh!!
    2008 xlv gg 340hp

Yeah I think we, be doing that from now on.
    2012 Mojo
    2009 LS (SOLD!!!)

Assuming this is the stock setup, you must be on a weird angle or something because these are designed for proper clearance and I've never had this issue on either of my inboards. But that sucks. I usually coast on then winch it up but I'm one anal person!
    08 Outback
    82 American Skier

It s the upgraded prop. But did come with boat so if that means stock then yes it is. I did come off one of the guide poles but I've been off more than that before? It was all very weird. Everything but hitting the trailor was pretty much normal. I messed something up obviously..
    2012 Mojo
    2009 LS (SOLD!!!)

It's possible you hit one of the trailer bunks and knocked it loose. Be sure to carefully examine your trailer next time you off load the boat. I found one still stuck to the hull of my Outback one time.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Do you hit the bottom of the trailer or the side pieces? I can see if you came in on a hard angle and hit the sides but its weird that you hit bottom