Default Nail Polish out of Seats??

Anyone have any tips on getting nail polish out of white seats?? I know common sense says nail polish remover but i tried that and it didn't really work, and looks like it damaged the seat... Its driving me nuts ( I'm that guy that cleans the whole interior with a tooth brush and some vinyl sauce, like many of you haha ) Would appreciate any tips!!
    2014 Moomba Mojo- Exiled Out!!
    04 XLV- 2 REV 10's & REV410- All JL Audio amps

My thought would have been to attack it with a blade and kinda chip it off. That's a tough one.

I think the obvious question is how did the nail polish get on your seat?

Wanted a little color on your toes to spice them up for summer? . If it makes you feel any better Wolfe likes to rock different pastels in the summer on his toes.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

Its really strange, but we have had the new vinyl pick up the polish off the girls toes about every weekend this summer. Never happened in the 08. Dont know if its something in the polish or the vinyl.

Regardless, we use a little Spray Nine and a terrycloth towel to rub it off.

Yeah idk what happen, all of a sudden it caught all the red nail polish and I about freaked out lol but thanks I will try it out!!

On a brighter note, Wolfe was sporting some hot pink on his toes when he visited in Vegas....
    2014 Moomba Mojo- Exiled Out!!
    04 XLV- 2 REV 10's & REV410- All JL Audio amps

You know, I think the vinyl does take it right off my, er, uh, I mean the girls toes. I keep seeing this purple sparkly stuff.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

So both of your boats are somehow attracting nail polish straight from the already polished toes?? That is strange.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden