Default Needed - Clamps with rubber inserts for 1 5/8" Rad-a-Cage tower.

Anone know who makes a clamp with a rubber insert that will fit the 1 5/8" Rad-a-Cage tower? I have an Aerial speaker and light bar combo, but the smallest the clamp will go is 1 3/4". I need the rubber inserts since the tower has an upward curve to it and is not parallel to the speaker/light bar. Anything rigid would have a gap on the lower inside and the upper outside. Any thoughts or pics would be great. Thanks.
    Joe

2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold
    1993 Echelon

I wrapped bicycle inner tubes around the bar. I know it sounds ghetto but you can't even see it

2005 mobius lsv 2900lbs ballast
    2005 mobius lsv

My new surf racks from DIY Wake came with 1-5/8" clamps that fit my tower with no inserts. I'm pretty sure they have stand-alone clamps available as well. I was a little hesitant at first but their stuff is good, nicely finished. Absolutely no complaints.

http://www.diywake.com/shop/shopdisp...d+Tower+Clamps
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

If I read your post correctly, I had the same problem when I bought Tower Speakers for my 04 Rad A Cage! I just went to Home Depot and bought 2 rubber couplings 1 1/4" or 1 5/8" can't really remember what size (plumbing section), took the metal straps off, cut the rubber in half with a razor and wrapped it around the bar on tower! Clamped my speakers down tight on the couplings and they haven't moved since... Cost me like $3! Hope this helps!
    Last edited by tgoody14; 07-24-2012 at 03:20 PM.
    2004 Outback Blue on White *Sold
    2008 LSV Blue on White
    EXILED with 6 SX65-M in cabin & 2 XM9s rockin the tower
    2 Kicker ZX700.5 Amps powering the entire boat with 2 10" Subs under the dash
    Krypt KMA4200 EQ under driver's side dash to control all the madness
    Z5 Cargo Rack annnnnnnd She's NEKKKKED....

I'm no expert, I just read up on the Moomba Forum...