Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Is it too early...

To talk about the SA and what Moomba is coming out with next?

Not at all, WW has about a 230 post thread going already
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Shopping for a new boat this may be the one. I love my lsv but time for something bigger.

what year LSV do you have?

the new LSV may fit the bill, the SA will certainly especially if you are referring to the price tag. But, it's one BAD AZZ boat and worth every last penny, IMO.

http://wakeboardingmag.com/features/...-new-sa-model/

For those who have not yet viewed. It does favor the new centurion fx22 just happy it is a skier choice. Centurion doesn't do well on the east coast

I believe you spoke with Chad about it earlier. I want to go bigger. We almost bought a 242 just wasn't crazy about the color and options

(I'm his wife)

Well, hello to the better half!

You need to come for a ride in the Mojo and I'll give ya the skinny on the SA. Both are 22.5ft boats. IMO, the Mojo felt bigger, but the SA has more of the fancy Supra stuff.

Yes, he told me about the invite thanks we will plan something soon. My friend just bought a mojo loves it... I'm up for a change we almost bought a centurion a few weeks ago surf edition but I'm glade we didn't. I just know we need something bigger in size for the length of the wave we need for drive.

I don't always ride Skimmer boards I have my custom I like to play with but with our wave the phase five Daniel pro loses drive also...

Well, it's going to be awhile before we can actually surf the SA. I heard good things about the surf wave and took some video today, but that doesn't tell you how much drive is behind it. I've seen plenty of big waves that were wimpy.

Yeah I just want to be happy all the way around with the next purchase. I want enough room for everyone also hidden ballast. The centurion had a awesome wave but ballast bags everywhere in the boat. I'm not crazy about doing that unless really needed and a boat 22ft+ you shouldn't have a problem hidding the bags.264512_1772064068837_5581632_n.jpg