Default Using stock fly high bags manually

I swapped out my stock fat sacks for the wakemakers bigger bags. If I want to use the stock bag manually , what do I need to do? I realize I値l need a tsunami pump and need to remove the fill fitting. I知 thinking I need some sort of adapter/fittings to plug the old fill port at the bottom and one to connect the tsunami pump for manual fill?

Quote Originally Posted by Bch53211 View Post
    I swapped out my stock fat sacks for the wakemakers bigger bags. If I want to use the stock bag manually , what do I need to do? I realize I値l need a tsunami pump and need to remove the fill fitting. I知 thinking I need some sort of adapter/fittings to plug the old fill port at the bottom and one to connect the tsunami pump for manual fill?
    These are what you are looking for. There is a video in the link also. This will help remove factory fittings

https://www.wakemakers.com/supra-moo...tting-kit.html
    2018 Mondo

Be careful as some of the factory fittings are glued in and can't be removed without ruining the bag. Call the bag manufacturer just to verify
    -Scott

2000 Moomba Mobius V

Thanks so much Byezb, just ordered it

I appreciate the heads up Scott. As it happens , fly high is about a mile from where I live, I値l stop by and ask.

I have about 4300 lbs of ballast already but have the extra two stock 650s. I want to experiment, maybe put the extra 650 in the front to try to lengthen the wave and just curious to see if more weight helps