Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Exile

Quote Originally Posted by C.Hern5972 View Post
    A harpoon on 2 xm9's??
    That's what I run, and it sounds amazing.
    2013 Outback V

Looks like I'll being buying the harpoon for towers
    Chris H.
    2012 Mojo
    Wake Life

WS420sq,4 Rev8's,JL Amps,2-TypeR 12's,6-Interior Kicker, Green/White LED

Sorry im late to the thread man, was on the lake for 4 days lol.

Absolutly if your buying Xm9s you need the Harpoon. You under power the XM9s at all and you risk blowing them. Besides as most can tell you when you buy 1 pair of towers, in time you will want a second pair and the Harpoon will power those just perfectly as well.

I would strongly urge you to spend a little extra and get the 800.4 for those cabins as well. 400 will not do the job very well.

You dont want to be spending the money you are and blow speakers due to not enough power on the amp.

The new Exile SXM6 cabins are RMS 100 watts, so you need to have an amp that RMS at 100 not max at 100.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Exile has awesome products as well as awesome people. I run (4) XM7's w/Harpoon on my tower. I have polk in-boats and control the whole thing with the ZLD. My next purchase will be exile amp and sub. Sounds amazing!
    '06 Outback - Gone but not forgotten
    '13 Mojo

Chris - Big system like this, you might be wise to shoot me a pm or call at the office and speak with Rob. He can run you down some options. Most of the people that chimed in on this thread did the same thing. Devil is in the details on this stuff and every system should be tailored to your needs. We can connect you to a retailer local to you if needed or help you DIY, if thats the situation. Are you going to be at the SC party in AUG? (Bethany creek?) I'll be there... If so, I'd be down to check out your boat! I hear good things about the Mojo but yet to ride behind one yet.

-Brian
    Exile Audio

"Bethy Creek"

I got your back Brian

Sent from my iPhone newtys droid killer using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

whoops. thanks RD. funny thing - I just head from a MasterCraft that booked a room and they are sold out and double booked his room and kicked him out. lol

Brian,
    I sent you a pm with my number. Give me a buzz when you get a minute.
    Chris H.
    2012 Mojo
    Wake Life

WS420sq,4 Rev8's,JL Amps,2-TypeR 12's,6-Interior Kicker, Green/White LED

Quote Originally Posted by Brianinpdx View Post
    whoops. thanks RD. funny thing - I just head from a MasterCraft that booked a room and they are sold out and double booked his room and kicked him out. lol
    yeah i just talked to him today about it.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Chris, you can't go wrong with Exile. Especially when you have a great guy like Brian to help you out. He was instrumental in helping me go through the DIY process as I was a complete newb when it came to car/marine audio. He took the time to persoinally answer all my dumb questions and offer insights into selecting the right gear for my boat.

Needless to say buy I am a huge fan and an extremely satisfied customer!
    2011 President's Trophy - Check
    2011 Western Confernece Champs - Check
    2011 Stanley Cup Champs - Not so Much....

2007 Outback V