Default 2012 Sony hu power ground

Anyone knw where the power and ground are connected in the 2012 with multiple amps from the factory . When I trace t I loose it in the loom. I assume there is a run over to the dash switch , but not sure.

There is a positive power bar on the amp rack and labeled for the amps and dash board.also a singe ground pole next to it. Only connection to the batteries are the switch and the pro mariner charger wires.

Trying to isolate a little noise in the system.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Run a ground wire directly from the head unit to the amps. In a previous iteration of my stereo I had the same issue and the fix was a direct ground to each amp and the stereo battery.
    2013 Outback V

To find it I just used a few feet of 16 gauge wire, by hand. Have someone flip the stereo on while running and if the noise is gone you found it. If not shut off and try another component.
    2013 Outback V

So only the grounds I need to be concerned with. I temp grounded my eq and the whine was still there so assume it the hu ground .

Thx
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Don't "temp ground" anything, or you will never find the noise.

AT LEAST take your head unit ground and your EQ ground to the same ground point as your amp(s), usually your distribution block, sometimes your battery. What you want is for all your gear to be at the same voltage potential as your amps, preventing the ground-plane voltage difference that allows noise in...

To add to that, re-locate your positive power wires for your EQ and head unit to the +12V distribution block so that NO POWER for any of your stereo comes from the helm loom. Moving the +12V power out of the helm look gets the stereo power wiring off of the circuit that has all your dash electronics, (think digital, i.e. noisy).

Common ground connections, and clean +12V wiring will usuially eliminate all noise...

Phil
    Kicker