Default Bow Filler Cushion Question

I'm seriously considering getting a bow filler cushion for my 07 Mobius LS. I'll get it from my local dealer. For those that have one I have a quick question. Does the cushion have metal legs/supports that go to the floor to help hold it in place? Or does it not require those just wedging itself in place?

If it does have some type of metal legs, is there still room underneath the bow cushion to store things?

Thank you.

Garn
    Garn
    2007 Mobius LS (Direct Drive)

I have an 07 Supra and came with the bow cushion filler. No legs/supports. Just sits on the ledge. Have hardly used it but when I do works great.
    Skylar18
    2007 Sunsport 22V

Same with our 2007 obv. Sat on a ledge, rarely ever removed it. It was a staple for the kids and a great place to put flip flops and towels, under it.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

I have the bow filler on my 08 lsv. It uses metal legs to support the rear only. It is a u shaped piece with spring pins to lock the legs into position. There is no lip on my lsv that the cushion could sit on or wedge into.

Check out the photos from this thread I did. Not perfect for what you need to know, but you can get the idea. I store bumpers and ropes under there. It's got quite a good amount of room.

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=18336
    '08 Mobius LSV- SOLD!
    2017 Mojo Pro