Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wink 2006 Moomba Outback V Loaded Tower/Speakers/Lights/ Gravity 3 Ballast RTP, NC

I am selling my 2006 Moomba Outback V with Trailer

I am located in Raleigh/Durham NC

Moomba Cruise
    Light Bar
    Speakers
    Wakeboard Tower
    Gravity 3 Ballast
    Custom Graphics
    Boat Cover
    Bimini Top (not pictured, but is on the boat) It is black.

Asking 32,000.

I am the 2nd owner, the boat has 300 hours and I have never had a single issue with this boat. It gets serviced every year.

Any questions please feel free to ask or call.

-Brandon
    864-449-0243

boat1.jpgboat2.jpgboat3.jpg

Default No bites?

No Bites? I think its a beautiful boat

Quote Originally Posted by bmoorewiz View Post
    I am selling my 2006 Moomba Outback V with Trailer

I am located in Raleigh/Durham NC

Moomba Cruise
    Light Bar
    Speakers
    Wakeboard Tower
    Gravity 3 Ballast
    Custom Graphics
    Boat Cover
    Bimini Top (not pictured, but is on the boat) It is black.

Asking 32,000.

I am the 2nd owner, the boat has 300 hours and I have never had a single issue with this boat. It gets serviced every year.

Any questions please feel free to ask or call.

-Brandon
    864-449-0243

boat1.jpgboat2.jpgboat3.jpg

Not the best place to sell a boat but I agree it is a fine looking boat. May be priced a tad high, at least for GA. Have you put it on Only Inboards??

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

I have an MB Sports boat dealer that is going to list it on onlyinboards for me this week. That is probably going to be my next boat simply because the Moomba dealer that is local to me, Grandpa's Marine, is absolutely horrible. I did check and my price seems to be inline with all the 2006 V drive Moomba's. I am however willing to take a little less. I put it out there originally as a feeler, but since I have done that I now want a new boat even more.

I didn't realize MB had a dealership in NC. I'd advise you to check into it further and understand where/how you are going to get that boat serviced. I realize it may be a 3 hr haul to Charlotte for you, but Southtown Marine is a top-notch dealer.

The engine is an Indmar, I will have it serviced by the local Indmar tech who currently does my Moomba.

Hmmmm . . .

Is MB moving to Indmar? They are PCM now.

http://www.mbsports.net/accessory_vi...essory=engines

Not trying to pee in your Cheerios, but will your mechanic do any warranty work for free should you have issues?

They are currently PCM yes, they are switching to Indmar this year. They sponsor one of my buddies who rides the Hydrofoil with me so I have been speaking with the dealers a lot. As long as the mechanic is Indmar certified they said it would not invalidate the warranty. However, yes if I do have issues I will have to take it to the dealer in Charlotte. I have had my Moomba for about 5 years and never had a single issue, so I am expecting the same out of my new boat when I purchase it.

do some serious comparisons before pulling the plug on the mb. I was enamored with them at first, but if I was still in the market, I'd compare the new lsv closely before deciding if you are in that pricepoint segment..
    my dealer did tell me they are moving to indmar for '13 and are also ditching the 4legged tower for a 2leg like the new lsv. the mb has probably the biggest lounge area that you will find in a 21ft and it feels bigger than my 22ft, but it's REAL shallow. I would bet the depth of the lsv will feel a lot more secure. the biggie for me after I thought about it was the pita to install an aftermarket plug/play ballast setup. lsv is a 30sec bag swap.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

My original thought was an LSV, however, I get no response after contacting the local dealer for months. They won't return my call and I refuse to ever purchase a boat from them.