Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    I'm sure that a couple of guys on here could help you get a better experience at the dealer.
    Maybe a guy like, Rick Tinker the Pres of Skiers Choice!

bmoorewiz, I agree with Jeff. The guys at White Lake Marine are top notch. If Moomba is still a possibilty, giving them a call or going to see them might be a good idea. If I can ever afford to buy a new Moomba, I am going to buy it from them.

I haven't had much more than a few phone calls to the dealer in Greensboro, and dipping in their booth at the boat shows, but I will say I haven't been overly impressed.

The other thing about White Lake that I really like is that they sell towboats only. Nautique and Moomba, that's all. No pontoons or I/Os or fishing boats, just towboats. That says a lot to me.

Good luck with the new boat either way!

BMoorewiz,

We would love to try to keep you in the Moomba family. I hope you would really consider the experience you have had with Moomba and what the new LSV and Mojo may have to offer in your search for a new boat. As to the dealer, I would be glad to have either White Lake or Southtown give you a call and discuss some options with you. Both are outstanding dealers that pride themselves on customer service. My email is [email protected]. Drop me a note and at least we can give it our best shot!

Rick

Here, here!!!! There's an offer that's hard to refuse.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

The boss man never disappoints. That alone is a great reason to stay within the family

Sent from my home phone..
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Stared dealing with Southtown when they were just a wake and skate pro shop and before they became a SC dealer. Have to say they are a fantastic group of family oriented people! I purchased my 05 LSV from Grandpa's in Greensboro and had a positive experience. I do my own service and the boat has performed flawless so I don't have any experience with their service department.
    2005 Mobius LSV
    325 EFI

Sold!!!!!!

What'd you end up getting for her? I'm curious as I am going to be looking to sell mine next year. Thanks!
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

Congrats selling the boat, Brandon, and decision on the new boat yet? I hope Rick and the guys at White Lake were able to keep you in the Moomba family.

+1 to white lake. I went in and told them that I wanted to learn about wake board boats, but could not afford to buy new. The salesdude spent 1.5 hours with me and my family going over everything, and offered test rides. I am sure he hoped I would buy new, but there was no hard salesmanship. Just a company that wanted educated consumers.
    2003 Mobius LSV Gravity Games
    Total Noob running 1100 in the center, 750s in the lockers.
    JL JX360/4 powering 6 Infinity 621m speakers