Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I went with the thread that Newty posted, I know someone else did it too but I could never get their pics to download on my computer, for some reason I can't always get the attachments included in some threads. I got the Bass Pro seat swivel for 9.99 ( I'll see how it holds up), I got a 5/16" aluminum plate 9"x13" at Metal by the foot and 1" angle cut 9" long, costing $30. I used a cheap poly cutting board that I got at Walmart for $3, I cut that to match swivel and took Newty's advice and cut another piece to double up the spacing. I think the cutting board was 5/16" thick. I got all bolts and nuts at Lowe's, The screws that go into boat seat attaching 2 pieces of cutting board and swivel are 1/4-20x 1 1/2" and are perfect once you tighten 'em down with driver- if you screw in by hand they appear too long. Step by step goes like this: 1- remove seat cushion and remove seat.
    2-cut the cuting board(2) and attach them and swivel to seat, I used the 4 center holes in seat, with 4 sets it gives you a few options to play with.
    3- drill holes in plate and attach it to slide rail ( I centered mine)- leave out all 4 poly spacers that were originally there and place 1" angle just forward of the back bolts
    4- place the seat and swivel assembly on plate and play with positioning until you get it where you like, then mark and drill holes in the plate
    5- attach the plate to the seat assembly
    6- attach that entire assembly to the slide rail
    7- get a cold brew, swivel around, kick feet up on rear seat and take a drink or more
    Parts list: 5/16" aluminum plate 9"x13"
    1" angle aluminum 9" long
    seat swivel- most will work just chek bolt pattern on seat bottom (mine is 5x5)
    cutting board
    4- 1/4-20x1 1/2" machine screw and washers to attach swivel and cutting board to seat
    4- 1/4x1" carriage bolt and washers to attach swivel to plate
    2- carriage bolts original diameter as front 2 in slide rail but you need them 1 1/4" long
    I think that's got it, if I left something out let me know. Pics should help.
    IMG_1219.jpgIMG_1222.jpgIMG_1225.jpgIMG_1226.jpgIMG_1229.jpg
    Scott
    '07 Mobius LSV
    Indmar Assault 5.7
    Gravity III- 1100 lb. in port locker, 2300 lbs total
    ACME 1617

One thing I forgot to list in parts was 4 lock nuts for the 1" carriage bolts
    Scott
    '07 Mobius LSV
    Indmar Assault 5.7
    ACME 1617

And 1 more update the 2 carriage bolts for front I used are 5/16"x1" and I used lock nuts on them as well. And one more mod I completed today was switching the wake plate gauge with the battery gauge. Now it's time to hit the water tomorrow.IMG_1236.jpg
    Scott
    '07 Mobius LSV
    Indmar Assault 5.7
    ACME 1617

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCOBRA View Post
    And one more mod I completed today was switching the wake plate gauge with the battery gauge. Now it's time to hit the water tomorrow.IMG_1236.jpg
    How much wire, if any, did you have to add to do the gauge swap??
    2010 MOOMBA LSV
    340 CAT
    ACME 1235
    3100#'s

I used around 16' of 14 AWG. I ended up splicing 8 wires for mine. We took our boat out yesterday and it is well worth the effort put in to switching them around.
    Scott
    '07 Mobius LSV
    Indmar Assault 5.7
    ACME 1617

As soon as I can I'm switching them around too. Just wanted to make sure my wire was long enough...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2010 MOOMBA LSV
    340 CAT
    ACME 1235
    3100#'s