Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default The Supra is gone :(

Just finished signing papers on a new boat. got what I think is a screaming deal on a 2012 tige 22ve. same exact hull as the rz2, but MUCH cheaper. it's a disco'ed boat and I think I'm probably buying the last one west of the rockies.... not done until I finish signing tomorrow morning, but dealer has the checks..

I'm dropping the supra off tomorrow morning at the dealer and mine should be here saturday afternoon and prepped monday. coming from a dealer on the other side of the state..

I'm somewhat sad as I have had ZERO real issues with my boat, was an absolutely amazing first boat and I'd be back into a skiers product if they had something that fit my requirements in a new boat right now..

I hope she goes to a good family that will take as good a care of her as I did......

now for the real question: you all aren't going to boot me off here for switching brands
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Congrats ( typed with teary eyes).

Sent from my home phone..
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Show Yourself Traitor!!!!

So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Begone foul beast, back the dark dank depths from which ye came!

Oh, sorry, emotions got the best of me there for a second.

22ve, Nice boat, I'm sure you'll be very happy with your new boat and snooty Tige owners, come back slumming when ya wanna relive the old days
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

not snooty trust me, I had to think long and hard about coughing up the coin for this as 90% of the tige boat line is out of my price range, but at the end of the day, it's not too much more than what I saw the mojo stickered at.. it came with a pretty steep discount and when the banker(she owns a calabria) says you stole it after seeing the invoice price and the whole deal, made me feel good..

I spent a long time looking and even spoke to wolfe for a while about it(fwiw, he told me to wait until July 22), but at the end of the day, this was a good deal that I couldn't have duplicated with a 22ssv. the lsv didn't fit my "no bags on the seats for surfing" rule(freeboard too low and seat storage doesn't lend itself to an enzo sac) and the xlv/mojo are too big for my garage(limited at 23ft even). I'm sad to not see a supra in the garage anymore, but who knows what the next few years will bring with boat innovations and new purchases..

Scott, congrats on the new ride, glad you found what you wanted..

We won't hold it against you... Yeah right. Jk

My buddy had a 24 ve tige 2002 and that is what got me into Wakeboats .

Post some pics on ww so we can see.

Fwiw you may have had to wait on the unveil more than the 22 to really see what the newboat had in looks options etc.

Ps can I have you pink jacket
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

If we did not kick you off for living in Boise and liking BSU then you are safe buying a Tige.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Quote Originally Posted by jester View Post
    If we did not kick you off for living in Boise and liking BSU then you are safe buying a Tige.
    fwiw, I am the biggest bsu hater in the valley.. my supra was orange, and when I went to buy a new truck the next month, the only requirement for a pu was NO BLUE. I didn't want to look like a clown show going to the lake

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    I didn't want to look like a clown show going to the lake
    Even more reason to keep you around.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

If I was going to buy another inboard, Tige would be at the top of my list. Very nice - post up pics, and I expect to see your modification threads here too!
    2013 Outback V