Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Beat tacos ... Lol ... You pound mommas?

Its 53 obo ... You don't have to sell .. I get it ... You def aren't selling from this thread, though, so I'll plug. I'll extend the same offer (in another thread) as dusty, I'll sell mine for 53.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    We dont sip like u sissies in TX. We f'ing pound 'em all day long. And I mean beers, not yo Momma.
    Sounds like you want to challenge some "sissies" to a drink off!!!!
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"
    REV10's, Revo6 xss, Kicker10, Kicker 12 CompR, various LED's

When I read the first couple of posts I thought the "5" and the "3" were transposed. I was ready to call. Oh well, keep looking. Beautiful boat and if you don't really want to sell it but would if someone is willing to overpay you for it, then I think you have it priced accordingly.

I understand being proud of boats and hey, we don't have much of a football team to be proud of any more so we have to be proud of something. And, there is water all over Knoxville and nice water without having to go too far. I love Norris, especially the north end.

Quote Originally Posted by volfo View Post
    When I read the first couple of posts I thought the "5" and the "3" were transposed. I was ready to call. Oh well, keep looking. Beautiful boat and if you don't really want to sell it but would if someone is willing to overpay you for it, then I think you have it priced accordingly.

I understand being proud of boats and hey, we don't have much of a football team to be proud of any more so we have to be proud of something. And, there is water all over Knoxville and nice water without having to go too far. I love Norris, especially the north end.
    Norris has great water everywhere, short drive from knoxville. We have a condo past the jumping bridge on the north middle.
    If anyone is looking for a vacation spot we have open dates for August and September.

Now back to the boat it looks like a great boat for $47K - $48K.

What has happened here? Why is this a new thread?
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by dusty2221 View Post
    What has happened here? Why is this a new thread?
    The conversation was so good it deserved it's own thread, with out the pesky classified part getting in the way.

(Classified authors can request extra cirricular conversation be removed from their posts.)

man, I'm sitting reading this thinking either dejavu or the few coors I've had tonight are really taking a toll on my brain

no work for the next 3 days, lake is out of commission due to smoke from several fires a few miles away and I have the house alone for a few days... time for a few brews
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    man, I'm sitting reading this thinking either dejavu or the few coors I've had tonight are really taking a toll on my brain

no work for the next 3 days, lake is out of commission due to smoke from several fires a few miles away and I have the house alone for a few days... time for a few brews
    I suggest a kegerator!

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post

Road trip?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

gots to get grandma an led tv installed this weekend(first flatpanel tv for her) so no travelling, but hoping to enjoy the time..
    a kegerator and I'd be fatter than I already am and I'd NEVER leave the house
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten