Default Prop This Prop that - I want a new prop too

Wait i just purchased a new prop. You guys are a bad on my check book. Reading about the Props and need to get my hole shot back it was time. Went with the 1847 since it sounds like the best prop for the added weight but still will allow me to get a skier up and going. Now I am waiting by the door for the new prop. Want to have it by tomorrow for when I go out but do not think that is going to happen. Yup that is all I have for now.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

LOL Nice update jester! Yeah I feel your pain, I am waiting on the Digitial Pro upgrade I ordered a couple weeks ago... the waiting is killing me but I may have to break down and call Cynde to see what the status is... it's tough waiting for new toys!!
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by jester View Post
    Wait i just purchased a new prop. You guys are a bad on my check book. Reading about the Props and need to get my hole shot back it was time. Went with the 1847 since it sounds like the best prop for the added weight but still will allow me to get a skier up and going. Now I am waiting by the door for the new prop. Want to have it by tomorrow for when I go out but do not think that is going to happen. Yup that is all I have for now.
    Just installed this very prop, can really feel the difference! Make sure it clears the trailer, it's 1in(1/2in) larger...
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Nice Jester just installed a new prop myself, not that prop i went more aggressive LOL.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]