As i posted at the end of last season, i ended with a Bang, Blowing a tire ,which threw a tread and mangeled a fender etc. Luckily no boat damage.
Today while heading to the lake i Blew out the brand new tire that replaced the last one. Tire was properly inflated,not excessive speed, boat not overloaded..... My question is? Recently i've noticed that while towing i have/had quite excessive wagging of the boat guides,particularily on the said side of the boat. Recently while fixing other stuff i tightened the guide ,bolts underneith and took most of the wiggle outta both guides.

Today while pulling i notice there is still a little wiggle particllarilly on the side of question. Axle and hub all seem normal?,tires while rolling don't seem to have excessive camber/toe in/toe out. I had somone follow and watch for a while on the way back. wondering if there is something really wrong that i am missing.

Is it just S#$% luck with these tires etc or what. Also since i had a spare that is old and worn ... was to be replaced soon i didn't want to chance going further,and on a sunday nearly Nothing is open . I found an RV place near where i had a blowout who actually sold me a Noname brand tire,but sadly no one was around to be able to install it on the rim. Wasn't going to chance another blowout so called it a day and headed home, Sadly this is/ was one of our nicest days this S#$%y short summer so far... Any suggestions what may be wrong and what i need to look for.? Trailer is a boatmate Single axle, torsion axle type. I've sent an email to them as well and hopefully someone has some insight... Maybe just another S#$% China made tire?????