Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default LED bow light replacement???

So last night we were out on Lake Conroe catching the Kevin Fowler concert from the water on my buddies Axis. Concert was a blast, had a ton of fun but when we got ready to head back to the launch I leaned over the front of the boat to pull up the anchor and the bow light that had been on for a few hours burned the hell out of my chest. I have a nice 2" diameter circle on my chest where the skin is darkened and blistered today.

So this is my question, I know the bow light on my LSV gets just as hot and it seems like this would be a safety issues for the manufacturers, but can you get an aftermarket LED type set up that does not put out as much heat??? I mean that thing was ridiculous hot.

Sent from my iPhone newtys droid killer using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

You know you gotta throw a pic of that up right!!
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by jpetty3023 View Post
    You know you gotta throw a pic of that up right!!
    Tru Dat ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

In Texas, ain't that called a branding? Some people show tattoos while others show their brandings. Strange when you come across someone else with the same mark. "Bow light get cha?" "Yep"

Oh the LED light, you should be able to look up the light number and possibly match one on a site. Unlike a car lens, the nav light needs to be able to put out light in different directions.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

D- You realize that you absolutely have to put a picture up. That is hilarious. (Sorry for you though)
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

Due to popular demand
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341720773.168081.jpg

Sent from my iPhone newtys droid killer using Tapatalk
    Attached Images Attached Images
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Holy Chit!

Sorry David, but that is too dang funny! I swear, I'm laughing at you, not with you. Better get some kinda ointment on that or it's going to leave a mark.

Are you sure it was the Bow light and Not Dusty's Mom........Sorry dude. That sucks. At Brostock I caught my wrist on mine and broke off the Chrome cap......So I feel your pain....If was not Dusty's Mom....LOL
    Rick
    2002 Moomba Mobius V

DDDDDDDANG! That's gotta sting a bit Sorry for your misfortune but it is good reminder.
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V