Default Surf question about the perfect pass

I have an 07 supra 21v. We surf last weekend and had a great wake on both sides of the boat. I was running about 1800 LBs up front 750 LBs under the rear locker 400 LBs on the back deck Pluss about 1200 LBs of people. I was loaded good.

The port side(left) the wake was Big and long and perfect pass held the speed.
    On the Starboard (Right) side we had the best wake i ever had on that side of the boat. But perfect pass would not hold the speed. Had to run the throttle by hand and could not pay attention to speedometer just had to watch the wake.

With the paddle wheel being on the bottom port side (left) of the boat do you think it was or could not get enough water or an air pocket to not operate right??

Thanks
    Jon
    2007 supra 21v

Haven't heard that one before but anything is possible (except the GA Bulldogs winning a football national championship.)
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I'm assuming you do not have the GPS based PP if you are wondering about the paddlewheel? It could be due to the listing angle but at least on my boat, the paddlewheel is just off center from the keel, so I wouldn't think that would be an issue. What prop are you running? My only guess is that due to a high-pitched prop it's not holding the speed consistently. Not sure why port side would hold and not starboard, but that's my guess.
    2006 Outback V - Gone
    2008 LSV - Gone
    2013 other brand

when i first got PP i was havin the same trouble but i was running the stock prop and was really loaded down, as soon as i switched to an Acme 1235 all was good... rock solid!
    2014 Mondo with da flow!!! Exile towers, stock everything else.... for now!

plus one on the 1235, its a beast
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

We run the river so the gps PP does not work well you have to run a different speed down the river as you do up the river.

I am runing the stock prop my next upgrade is a new prop with the 750's in the back and couple people on the boat it takes a bit to get out of the hole.

I was just wonder why it was fine on one side but not the other.
    2007 supra 21v