Thread: New Skins

Default New Skins

Well today I was getting ready to hit the Lake with Family and friends. When I took the cover off, I noticed that the rear deck skin were burnt. I had the stock black boat cover on it, plus the heat in Vegas. Not a good mix. First question, were can I get matching skins to replace the burnt ones? All three are bad. Second question, were can I find a good cover that will help protect the boat from this sun? I heard that Sunbrella Covers are really good. Anybody else has any suggestions?
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Mine did this last summer after sitting in the driveway for a week with the black cover on it. The blue turned black but after a few months it turned blue again.

Depending on your year model you may be able to order them from SC through your dealer or atlanta marine

Sent from my iPhone newtys droid killer using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD