Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pricing

Default Pricing

It looks like the new pricing is on the website and the base price for the 2013 Mojo is about 3k more than last year. I know that they made a couple of features standard that use to be options, but did they make 3k worth of upgrades?

We will be looking to order a boat this winter. I built one on the site and it came out to 67k. It made me very sad.

That is MSRP I bet you can do 10-15% off of that.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

Quote Originally Posted by alw041 View Post
    I know that they made a couple of features standard that use to be options, but did they make 3k worth of upgrades?

We will be looking to order a boat this winter. I built one on the site and it came out to 67k. It made me very sad.
    Nope, IMO, they made MORE than $3k in upgrades!

When you compare the 2012 base MSRP, plus the items now standard such as Digital Cruise Pro, the 2013 base MSRP is 3% more.

Price out a competitive boat the same size with the same options and I bet you'll find the LSV is still the best value.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Psssttt, drew ... he said Mojo ....

Drew, is there a list of the standard changes between 12 and 13 and option changes between the two years as well? I haven't kept track of the Mojo threads real well. It might be a good list to have as new buyers are looking over the winter. ........ not sure how many 12's are out there?
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

KG got his eye on a mojo?😎🏄

sent from my home phone
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    Psssttt, drew ... he said Mojo ....
    Ah, read that post too quickly. Thanks for the catch.

There were a few tweaks from 2012 to 2013 that I know of, but do they equate to $3k in price variance? Who knows by the time you figure in any new tooling, etc.

If I do a custom order that is 67k at MSRP. What do you think the out the door price would be including prep, freight, and all the other fees they hit you with? My state sales tax is 8.6%.

Quote Originally Posted by alw041 View Post
    If I do a custom order that is 67k at MSRP. What do you think the out the door price would be including prep, freight, and all the other fees they hit you with? My state sales tax is 8.6%.
    I think and im not positive but this is what i was told by AWS last time i asked about price increases is, it has a lot to do with Labor costs, and materials such as fiberglass and such that truly dictate the average yearly increase in a boat price.

I still think if you looked at ordeirng new with your sales tax its apx 73K. Add frieght and prep, cant tell you as i dont know where you are located but id guess another 1k is a pretty safe bet.

Take 10% off MSRP and your looking back at 64-65Kish.
    I think the discount you can get off MSRP is really up to the dealer to a point.

Ive talked to dealers trying to sell me a 100K Tige Z3 for 75K out the door and thats a huge discount.
    When i bought my 08 LSV it was 15K off MSRP as a year left over. Dealers have some wiggle room, its all about how fare you can push them sideways before they say no.

The 2012 we have locally is priced right at 59K and you could prolly hook it and book it for mid 50s. Ill know for sure in a couple weeks when AWS does there Evening with the Stars and they list the speacial sales prices on the boats.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

They also have to project health care costs for employees in their overhead. Thank your president and congress for that one.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Def not Jpetty. No new boat for me in store.

Kane kane kane .... Just letting you know I thought about responding
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded