Question Moomba digital cruise question

It seems my digital cruise is displaying the air temp - I thought it displayed water temp. I cannot find anything within the menu to change this. Does anyone have any input?
    Current: 2010 LSV
    Previous: 2007 Outback

Is the boat in the water?

It picks it up from the paddle wheel. Which will read air temp out of the water & water temp in the water.

Ha yep it's when in the water that I'm questioning. Yesterday it was reading 94, and even though it's already hot enough to fry an egg here in Texas I'm pretty sure the water temp isn't 94 yet. If I had a brain I would've thrown the digital thermometer in to see what the exact water temp was.

Anybody discharging their fill of adult beverages while floating around the boat?

You'll need to confirm w/ another source to ensure its wrong, then start tracking down the problem.

I'll definitely compare with thermometer next time. It's not a huge deal, and I guess it's possible I'm just used to riding in a sauna. The main thing is the cruise itself which works perfectly. Honestly makes me mad that I waited this long to upgrade.

Maybe it's 94 at the surface where the reading is? We had a 94 degree reading on my buddies axis last year bug not until like August or so

Sent from my iPhone newtys droid killer using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

I'm having the same problem with my 2012 OBV, not sure if it the sensor of the Digital Cruise Module. Any one know if it is possible to calibrate the temperature in the Digital Cruise menus?