Default Newbie.. need help!!

Looking to try out the wakesurf scene, any ideas on what to do with boat set-up and what would be a good beginner board.. got the stock gravity 3 but was wanting to upgrade to the bigger bags in back and use old ones to place around boat.
    07 Gravity Games Edition XLV
    -EXiled Out System Amps,Sub,Speakers,etc.. Modified Gravity III Ballast, Blue Leds Throughtout boat, still more to come!

02 Moomba LSV "SOLD"

Tow Rig-12' F150 Ecoboost-leveled/intake

Call wakemakers. I'm sure they will suggest an 1100 in the rear locker surf side and some extra weight up front in that bad boy. Good luck and post some pics when you get your wake on.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

what kane said & search the forum for what other XLV owners are running. boonejeepin & jmvotto are surfing their XLV's. My guess is you will want to add, at least, the 1,100's and an IBS.

A lot of folks start off on the Hyperlite Broadcast. Many leave it behind shortly after getting the feel for surfing. I like the LF Doum board as a beginner/intermediate starter board as it's affordable and will grow with you more/longer than the Hyperlite, IMO.