Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yeah no Elmo, kids are a little old for him nowadays but some silly justin beiber movie always seems to be playin

Sent from my home phone..
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Anytime we get in the Truck my 2 year old says repeatedly..."I wanna watch Woody...I wanna watch Woody..." She REALLY likes Toy Story 3...
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by jpetty3023 View Post
    Lift is easy money, it's the rims and tires that hurt the bank acct

That is exactly why I don't have mine yet!! I'm waiting for these Factory ATs to need replacing before I fork out the $2100 or so on a new set of rims and tires. 20' Chrome Gear Recoils and 33' Nitto Terra Graps are in my future. I'm trying to talk myself into sticking with 18's as its a little easier on the account because I could do it in phases but it's not working out too well...I figure I will always wish I went with 20's if I just stick with 18's.
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Tow Rig:

Quote Originally Posted by jpetty3023 View Post
    Here's the last two I played with
    Attachment 15013
    Attachment 15014

I love the second one! Nice!

You can always go with bilstein 5100's which will level out the stock rake in a truck. I have them. I would REALLY LOVE a BDS 4 inch lift but I am not spending 5k on my truck with that and the new rims/tires I am getting this winter.
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale

Quote Originally Posted by Cigars n scotch View Post
    I love the second one! Nice!

You can always go with bilstein 5100's which will level out the stock rake in a truck. I have them. I would REALLY LOVE a BDS 4 inch lift but I am not spending 5k on my truck with that and the new rims/tires I am getting this winter.
    What settings do you have your Billsteins on? I thought of getting them but went with the Spacer and Block instead.

Tow Rig:

I have it on the middle setting and it's just right. I did a lot of reading on TundraSolutions between the Bilsteins and a lift kit or blocks and a good majority of people liked the bilsteins better as the ride changed a bit with the kit/blocks making it a rougher ride. Plus I got a hell of a deal for all 4 front and rears from AJUSA.

It levels out the rake perfectly IMO.
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale

I went with the spacer and blocks the first time around, and this was an impluse buy. I wasnt aware of the Bilstiens and the adjustable front ride height feature at the time. I installed the spacer and blocks, but just wasnt happy with the ride height or stance. Especially since the truck has newer tires, OEM size, and I didnt want to change.

I tried the best I could with the spacer and blocks to find what I wanted. I took the rear blocks out and ran just the fronts. According to a tape measure the truck was level then. However, I quickly found that Tundra look nose up when perfectly level. The nose up look was worse with the boat. So out came the front spacers too.

Then I went with the Bilstiens. I have the fronts on the middle setting as well. Happy with the stance (loaded and unloaded) and ride. I kept the front differential drop from the old lift kit in. It is supposedly not needed with the lower levels of lift, but I figure it wouldnt hurt. At least these are not to bad to change, as I do my own work except alignment.

The speaker plates are sold.

It was suggested to me that we could or should start a "Tundra Owners" or something similar thread for conversation and/or pics, is seems there are a few of us. Similar to the Duramax/Diesel guys. I'll let some else start if they want.
    2003 Outback, Assault EFI, (6) Polk Audio DB651s, JL Audio M6600 amp, JL Audio M1700 amp, JL Audio 10w6v2 subwoofer