Default Roswell 4-speaker / 3-light combo setup

Hey everyone,

I'm looking to sale my Roswell 4-speaker combo setup. Here is the text directly from the Roswell web site.
    The polished 4 Speaker Combo is a modern throwback to an innovative design and market first.
    •With four RMA 6.5" coaxial speakers this combo is set to deliver maximum sound coverage with optimal sound clarity.
    •Add the two ambient interior LED lights and three rotating 3W HP LED pod lights and you instantly have a reinvented classic.
    •Pair the 4 Speaker Combo with our 500.4 RMA amplifier and be blown away by the quality of sound.

I purchased this setup in March 2011 and has never been abused. Also since that time frame my boat has been stored indoors at all times, except when it is on the lake. These speakers are an awesome setup that really produces great sound! The only reason I'm selling them is because I'm looking at an entire new sound system setup in my boat. These speakers can easily be heard 75 ft. behind the boat.

Retail price - $1,300
    I'm willing to sale this setup for $899, obo. I'm located in Utah and will also be negotiable on the shipping. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking!
    Josh
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not much interest so far. I will be willing to go lower on the price so if you are interested just make an offer.

Do you know if these will fit a Rad-A-Cage tower?

Thanks!

Jay
    2007 Outback V
    Moon Lake
    Monroe, LA

Hey Jay. Yes it would fit the rad a cage towers.

Josh

Hey everyone,

This Roswell 4-speaker / 3-light setup is still for sale. I'm also adding a Kicker DX 300.2 amp into the offer. The price is for both is now $850. So you will be getting everything you need to add lights and speakers to your tower. Give me an offer.

Thanks in advance,
    Josh

This combo has now been sold! Now have 2 pair of Exile XM9's on the way with a Harpoon amp to power them. Will post pics once the install is finished. Thanks for all the interest.