Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ah perfectly understandable. Fried noggins must be properly cooled and cared for
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

Captn Kraig, you know the drill on mods.. pics or it never happened...LOL
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    Captn Kraig, you know the drill on mods.. pics or it never happened...LOL
    Roger that. I'll snap a few of the devastation tonight. We are going to go out on the boat tonight, no boarding, just a ride and swimming, which is good as I have no ballast sysytem currently LOL. Oh, good reminder, I need to shut off the valves to my thru hulls for the ballast before launching! Bluub Bluub Bluub... boat's sitting awfully low in the water ain't it LOL
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

Still waiting on parts from WakeMakers, should be here Monday, until then no ballast.

Here is the port locker with divider wall and ballast pumps & mounting board removed and the port ballast fill/drain line run over to the starboard locker
    SANY0006.jpg
    This one is the Starboard locker with all of the lines pulled into it
    SANY0007.jpg
    This shows two water lines and the two power lines above the valve that I redirected to starboard rather than run them behind the muffler at the transom
    SANY0008.jpg
    This one shows how there isn't really any room between the muffler and transom
    SANY0009.jpg
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

Making progess. Need to modify the pump & locker divider wall, basically reverse the panel & mounts but it doesn't quite fit the starboard locker so tear off existing carpet, trim to size, notch bottom for starboard side ballast fill/drain.

I also need to order some OEM carpet , about 2 by 6 feet is all to wrap divider wall once reveresed & trimmed and then to glue to the port side transom where I have a non OEM piece of carpet stuck back there for now.

SANY0001.jpgSANY0002.jpg
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V