Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default I just can't understand this type of behavior...

Two boats involved in a accident in Lanier. One child dead, one child missing. Driver of the at fault boat hits and runs. WTF, what sort of mental deficiency do you have to ram your boat into a pontoon boat full of people and you run the f away? If I had been a witness from my boat I'd chased your azz down and beat you senseless and left you hog tied for the po po.

If I thought I could help I'd be on Lanier looking for a damaged center console boat, but I expect he has it pulled out by now...

Can anyone explain to me WTF is wrong with these people?

http://www.ajc.com/news/gwinnett/1-c...1-1460391.html
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

Accidents happen and the suck when they do. But to leave accident and try to get away makes my blood boil. I hope they never let them back on the water or even out of jail.

Currently dealing with a very minor car door into fender accident. Lady knew she hit the car with her door, knows who I am and just left. Not a sorry or any thing. Now I have a 2012 SRX with a dent in the front fender from her door. They worst part is I have to see this person three times a week since our kids play on the same team and I don't want to make things worse. Just wish people could do the right thing. Sorry for my rant

Kraig - I can't freaking believe that! Just shaking my head in disbelief & anger. Link reads like they have a suspect, but that family will be devasted. This is another example of why my wife refuses to boat after dark. I just about had her convinced a few years ago that we could handle it when a bass boat cut basically cut a small, aluminum fishing boat in 1/2 going an estimated 60 mph on Sinclair at 2:30 am. Guy was drunk and never stopped until he got to the ramp, unloaded and raced home.

Seems they have made an arrest. Here's a pic of the pontoon boat

JS1_0058_1402885c.jpg
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

"One child dead, one child missing"

prayers to the parents
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Terrible story ... infuriating he would leave.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Wow. I can't imagine the pain the family is in dealing with this. Hoping they find this low life....
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Terrible story. Thoughts and prayers to the family involved, may God help them
    find peace

Sent from my home phone..
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Justice will never help them recover from this senseless act, what a horrible story and prayers to the family and the ones lost. makes me sick.....
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Yea i am feeling the same as the rest of you.

I do however have to say im quite shocked the News guy said they will be looking for the DEAD TEEN this morning. I thought you were sopposed to hold hope untill the Search crews said the search has ended or they find a dead body?

Yes that family will be devistated losing both kids at the same time, and if its there only kids..wow..
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]