Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Surfer Girl

NICE! I need you to come and teach me how to make that wake! The rider is good too. LOL
    2012 Mojo
    I just drive the boat and manage the rope.

You need to come to the Sinclair Jam in July and you & the family can get all kinds of tips from how to set up your boat to surfing to which beer goes best with which activity you're doing.

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....lledgeville-GA

Sinclair Jam would def be a good place for you to learn some tips.

I would suggest giving the board Drew's girls ride a sample. (yep, i just offered up your board Drew) It will give you an idea of how different it can be. They Hyperlite Broadcast is a popular boat board and doubt you could go wrong there.

The issue with the swell isn't so much the size as it is the style of board. It is a skim style board and def hard to learn on. Once surfing and the movement "clicks", then the Swell can be a fun board but it is tough for beginners (speaking from experience)
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Absolutely! That's part of the fun. Everyone is cool with letting others try their stuff with the understanding that if you break it, you bought it. We have several grom boards she can try and many (too many!) others that you and your wife can try. I'm also working with LakeWakes and Pull Watersports to have demo wakebaords and surfboards available for folks to demo.

The beer sponsors have yet to reply, but I feel that is mostly due to my ignorance and mentioning that kaneboats will be in attendance.

Those wimpy beer distributors named me "the human vortex". I told them their trucks are just too dang small.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!