Default MoJo Wakesurfing Setup

My family is new to wakesurfing and are trying to figure things out. I have the ballast system that came with the Mojo we bought. It seems that we will need to add additional ballast's to get the wake I want. Does anyone have recommendations on what to buy and if I need to add additional support to the boat to not hurt anything?

Any input would be appreciated.

Wolfe can get you all set up when he's not busy in Vegas playing but I'm pretty sure they will suggest at least 750's in the rear but for just a little more coin go with the 1100's from wake makers. Better to have more than you need than to need more than you have. That and a little bit of IBS and your all set

Sent from my home phone..
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Petty, I threw a few $1's in the slots for you, won enough to buy an $8 beer, then lost it all. On the plane back to the ATL now. Long, fun week in Vegas, the RV, Lake Mead w/ Capt'n Sullivan and the Grand Canyon.

Anyhow, KAF, I'll get pics up this weekend after I finish my install, but here is what I plan to do:

Port fill line gets a T that runs to a 370 lb tube under the port seats and an 1,100 in the port locker.
    Starboard fill line goes to a directional Y valve that runs to the 650lb IBS and an 1,100 in the starboard locker. IBS vent gets Y'd into the stock center vent under the starboard bow seat. Directional Y gets mounted under rear bench seat. All ent lines (3) get check valves.

Let me know of ?'s