Thread: Wireless cruise

Default Wireless cruise

Anyone looking to get there speed just right while ridding should check out the wireless cruise from Tantrum Tow Ropes works great if you have someone thats not to good with getting your speed just where you want it

I have a wirelesws cruise, came standard, no batteries required and is waterproof to boot. Thumb Up = Faster, Down = Slower PLUS my wireless can also signal direction, intent, and displeasure... can yours?
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

This is a test, it is only a test. Had this been a real posting it'd have be far more interesting
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

Mine works great thought I would put it out there for people to try but if your happy with hand singles keep ridding
    2011 Moomba Outback WHITEVILLE NC

Aw, that's just ole' Capt'n Kraig's way of saying, "welcome to the Moomba board! We sure are glad you decided to come and join this crew of crazy nuts. Hope to have you post more and more."

i give my buddy the middle finger..that means hes going to fast..then he just whips the boat around in circles and im crusing next to the boat haha
    2004 Outback Blue/white w/5.7 indmar 350, Direct Drive
    Rockford fasgate cabins
    Rockford fasgate 500w amp (cabin) and a kenwood HU (kmr700u)
    Exile XM7's
    Exile Harpoon
    Exile ZLD
    Polk 10in sub (2)
    Polk P330 amp (subs)

Quote Originally Posted by motosno963 View Post
    i give my buddy the middle finger..that means hes going to fast..then he just whips the boat around in circles and im crusing next to the boat haha
    That's exactly what my Dad used to do to me when I got all froggy... see how long it took to shake me off the rope or sink me and snap me in half
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    Aw, that's just ole' Capt'n Kraig's way of saying, "welcome to the Moomba board! We sure are glad you decided to come and join this crew of crazy nuts. Hope to have you post more and more."
    Yup But I ain't seen no pictrure of this boat yet... starting to wonder if it's real or not
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V