Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Scars, Marks, or Tattoo's

I thought it would be cool to start a thread that shows off our cool scars, marks, or tattoo's. Water Sport related or otherwise.

This is a pic of my recently repaired knee. The pic shows 3 out of 4 new scars I now have on this twice repaired knee

Post up your best Scar, Mark, Or Tattoo!!
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Oh, this is good! ill get some xray pics posted tommorow!
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Hmmm - well mine are mostly hidden but I'll see what I can do. You'd have to shave my head to see the perils of my past. I've had around 30-40 stitches in several parts of my head (curse of being tall/wreckless?) but none of them are really visible. Best one was where I split my head open right through my eyebrow from breaking my brother's snow ski poles in half with my head when we collided on the back side of Mt Hood. That accounts for about half of them. If you look closely at my wrist there is a nice one about 6 inches long up my arm - not trying to end it all. Stupid cat freaked out when I was holding her and did a number on me.

Plenty of broken bones (hand, fingers, both ankles, jaw, foot) but most of those don't leave visible signs. Uncovered the corner of a buried cinder block with my knee as a teenager playing football one day that made a nice hole and that still gives me problems but that's all internal... Guess I used to be an accident waiting to happen.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

well, no tats and have never broke a bone. few stitches, but nothing over 4, so they are not real visible...
    a byproduct of living a non-athletic life. never played any sports in school and really don't like playing/watching them now.. did have my front 3 teeth knocked out by a chainlink fence pipe and haven't replaced them yet as the bone is still healing, but it's all internal as well..

guess I could post up the scar from getting my manhood snipped, but don't think you want to see that
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Torn Achilles

Ok... I'll be the first tattoo idiot. This is me sitting in the back of the Stars and Stripes we used to have.
    my+back.jpg
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"
    REV10's, Revo6 xss, Kicker10, Kicker 12 CompR, various LED's

Yeeee owwww, that Achillies scar is nasty & hurts to look at!

I could make several post, I'll try to keep it minimal. I've broken both of my ankles 3 times each. Yeah....each. This one was the worst, requiring it be screwd back together. This pic was the day I got my cast off, still in the doc office. Cast had been on for 6 weeks, and you can still see how bad the bruising was. I brok the "ankle ball" on the inside completely off. Ouch.

Broke my femur during mx practice, was halfway through the season, tied for 2nd place in the intermediate class. Snapped it on the first lap on a step up triple I had hit 50+ times. Recovery for this, well, the whole experience was the worst pain I have ever felt. I had to relearn how to walk, had to use a wheelchair for a while, just a nightmare. This is after they put the rod in, rod went from my knee all the way to my hip. I got it out a year later if I recall, best thing I ever did. Once the rod was removed most of the annoying daily pain, and most importantly, my limp went away.

Pre surgery xray. You can see, is snapped, then moved over and the muscle pulled it up by 1.5 inches or so. That xray is also with me in traction pulling it back down as much as they could.

Post surgery, they went through my kneecap and drilled up the femur all the way to my hip. 13" titanium rod, and three pins to hold it in place.

I could keep going.....dang 4 pic limit....
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

I don't like this thread. It hurts!

I have no pics but broken nose 3 times, ankle, finger. Stitches in several places. Also a left arm that gives me trouble occasionally from falling through the rope handle and pulling almost every muscle between my shoulder and hand.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure something is wrong with my head
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Dusty, were your ankle breaks all mx related too?
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD