Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Where on Lainer have you been going? Is it less crowded?
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

We put in over at 6 Mile at Charleston Park off of 369/Browns Bridge Rd. Lanier is a much bigger lake but because it's bigger there are more spots to find good water...at least for us. We never have a problem finding a place to surf. We don't wakeboard very often but that may change soon. Allatoona just seemed congested because there are some narrow spots and there was a lot of traffic. To us Lanier is just nicer...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

I went to Lake Acworth yesterday with some guys from the AWSC. Had a great time and a couple of good crashes as well. Looks like I'm going to join the club.

Quote Originally Posted by mikerudamann View Post
    I went to Lake Acworth yesterday with some guys from the AWSC. Had a great time and a couple of good crashes as well. Looks like I'm going to join the club.
    Way cool mike! What does your boat look like again? I'll keep an eye out for you. The wife and I are going to go out tonight, didn't make it last night.
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

I have a 2001 Outback DD. It's red and white with limo tinted windshield. Hopefully we are going out today. We'll probably be in Clear Creek which is not far from where I launch at Gatewood. Is your Outback set up with the ballast system?

I was on Allatoona Sunday after my Daughters Marine Family day. We tried to head out to the main lake and it was like the ocean, complete with ocean liners. Cabin Cruisers. We retreated back into Lake Acworth and taught a few of her marine buddies to wakeboard. We had Jet Skiers Coming up close on us too but with 7 Angry Marines waving them off they didn't stay long. Even in the back of lake acworth it was wild. There had to have been 10 boats and 5 Jet Skis. There was an Xstar teaching someone to Wakeboard and I had to carefully guard the nose of the outback from that! I'm headed back to West Point where we dodge the occasional Bass Boat, and Jet Skiers won't get within pistol range!

Peace
    Darren
    FamilyMatters

2009 Outback